Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Hopefully this will rid us of the 'Belt it up to Shola ''tactic''.

Just wait until we sign Carlton Cole to replace him

JFK will be a f***ing hero if he gets him out of the club, I love Shola as everything but a football player, don't want to see him taking up a squad place however as he offers absolutely f*** all. Could be replaced by a block of wood

p.s. and probably will be

Hopefully this will rid us of the 'Belt it up to Shola ''tactic''.

Just wait until we sign Carlton Cole to replace him

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT'S SHO TIMMMMMMMME!"

http://i27.tinypic.com/2cfa786.jpg

On a completely unrelated topic, where can I buy 1,000 party hats and party poppers?

Everywhere on Tyneside is sold out.

(On a serious note, Shola is poor but I don't really dislike him, he's delivered some decent moments.)

I hope we manage to shift him on. Somebody who could run and control the ball would be a significant upgrade. Nice guy no doubt, but he's been finished at the top level for years now, you could argue he's never been good enough.

All credit to him for delaying surgery and playing on under Roeder, I won't forget his efforts. I don't think it's a case of him not giving a shit, he's just lacking talent.

I'll have no ill feeling towards him. I would have signed the extensions if I were in his position too. It's the men in charge who have kept him on far too long, though credit to Keegan and Allardyce for recognising he was a major weakness in our squad.

I'll have no ill feeling towards him. I would have signed the extensions if I were in his position too. It's the men in charge who have kept him on far too long, though credit to Keegan and Allardyce for recognising he was a major weakness in our squad.

I don't think anyone should tbh.

Guest reefatoon

I don't mean to have ill feelings towards him, but after so many years of watching the useless c*** amble onto the pitch, and destroy any enjoyment I had of the match up until that point. I can't help but dislike the hopeless b******.  The amount of suffering this clown has given me, screaming in frustration at him as yet again, the ball cannons off his shin and he plods after it only to give a foul away (if he wasn't offside in the first place).  God I am getting mad just typing this.  I might live a few years longer once this dud is well and truly away from the club.

f*** off Shola.

He should be immortalised outside the ground with a statue like this:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/25/stuforsterG460.jpg

Incidentally I usually have the same pose while watching him...

We need to be careful we don't jump the gun here. We've had a few false dawns with him supposedly leaving before and this could just be another.

Even if we are willing to get rid and he is willing to leave, we still need to find some insane club willing to take him.

Guest reefatoon

He doesn't pick or pay himself.

That's fair enough, but once on that pitch, we have to watch the whole horror of it unfold. He is crap, and awful to watch. You are right, he doesn't pick or pay himself, that part isn't his fault, but the total lack of any footballing talent while on the pitch is down to him.  I am not going to blame Shola's crapness on anyone else but Shola.