Are Mike and Del Boy Forgiven Now?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley was at the training ground yesterday.... I genuinely want to see him with the fans at some point just like before the Keegan saga.....

i dont.

i do. it would mean acceptence by the fans which would mean we are doing bloody well considering the ground he has to make up for many.

He'll never sit with the fans again, he's learned that it's a totally unrealistic expectation for a chairman/owner.

I'd rather he kept thoughts about being 'one of the lads' far from his mind, what got us into this mess in the first place was Ashley thinking a football club could be something fun to do on the weekends.

Guest Roger Kint

Ashley was at the training ground yesterday.... I genuinely want to see him with the fans at some point just like before the Keegan saga.....

i dont.

i do. it would mean acceptence by the fans which would mean we are doing bloody well considering the ground he has to make up for many.

Considering how far he would have to come back from then i agree madras, obviously i can neither see nor want him anywhere near the fans for the foreseeable future.

its his fault we didnt get world cup

The useless cunt - bribing people for votes on behalf of Russia.   :coolsmiley: :crazy2: O0

:)

You set 'em up - I'll knock 'em down.  :pow:

Canny avatar at the minute lad - didn't have the 16K RAM pack with mine, and had to live with the massive 1K on-board memory.  For the kids on here that's K (not M) and stands for Kilobytes.

The useless cunt - bribing people for votes on behalf of Russia.   :coolsmiley: :crazy2: O0

You set 'em up - I'll knock 'em down.   :pow:

Canny avatar at the minute lad - didn't have the 16K RAM pack with mine, and had to live with the massive 1K on-board memory.  For the kids on here that's K (not M) and stands for Kilobytes.

That's not the proper 16k RAM pack though, that's the memotek knock off with a dodgy connection. On paper it looked great as it was cheaper than the official one, but after a while you realised it wasn't as good and was really a false economy that made the ZX81 much worse to use.

Pretty clever metaphor for Ashley's running of the club cp40  :thup:

i dont.

My point exactly Madras if we want to move forward and be successful we need a United front that means working on with everyone associate with the club and that starts from the club owner unfortunately that man is Mike Ashley. No matter how we despise him in the past it is vital for our future success to embrace him now.

It's been quite good this past year or so. He's been quiet and as a result, so has the 'drama' that usually follows him around.

Everything's ticking along quite nicely atm, we only see him when he flies in on his helicopter, or Sky catches a glimpse of him in the director's seats. Why not just leave it at that? If it ain't broken etc. etc.

It's been quite good this past year or so. He's been quiet and as a result, so has the 'drama' that usually follows him around.

Everything's ticking along quite nicely atm, we only see him when he flies in on his helicopter, or Sky catches a glimpse of him in the director's seats. Why not just leave it at that? If it ain't broken etc. etc.

exactly. There is a good feeling around at the moment. If we can just keep going like this with no drama, keep finding little gems and hopefully not selling any assets, hopefully over the next 2-3 years we'll really push on.

This is in an ideal World of course.

Exactly. I think the majority of us have accepted that we're not going to get rid of Ashley anytime soon, so we're just trying to make the best of it.

As long as he doesn't make any rash decisions (firing/hiring managers willy nilly) or sell any of our prize assets (Carroll etc.), then there's no reason why we can't make the best out of a bad situation.

You set 'em up - I'll knock 'em down.   :pow:

That's not the proper 16k RAM pack though, that's the memotek knock off with a dodgy connection. On paper it looked great as it was cheaper than the official one, but after a while you realised it wasn't as good and was really a false economy that made the ZX81 much worse to use.

Pretty clever metaphor for Ashley's running of the club cp40  :thup:

I posted the memotech 16k ram pack cos thats the one I had, and had it tied on with reels of black electricians tape.