Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

Madrid - Spanish giants Valencia  announced late Monday that they have taken Lithuanian defender Marius Stankevicius on loan from Sampdoria and had sold Hugo Viana to Sporting Braga for an undisclosed fee.

Stankevicius, 29, was on loan last season to Sevilla. Valencia had been looking for another defender since selling Alexis last week to Sevilla.

Viana, 27, was on loan last season to Sporting Braga and has now been sold by Valencia to the Portuguese club, who will play this season in the Champions League.

Viana had failed to impress since joining Valencia in 2005 from Newcastle United. Three years ago he was loaned out to Osasuna, where he suffered a serious injury.

we have a sell on % dont we ?

From the BBC

From Neil Atkin, via text: "Don't know if this is good or bad for the Toon but I've just drove past their training ground only to see Emile Heskey chatting to Chris Hughton!"

You're the third person who has said that. Just saying...

Don't believe it personally, BBC page is full of crap on Deadline day.

From the BBC

From Neil Atkin, via text: "Don't know if this is good or bad for the Toon but I've just drove past their training ground only to see Emile Heskey chatting to Chris Hughton!"

stupid mackems.

BBC page is class during deadline day.  Much rather read that than watch SSN.

:thup:

Don't get me wrong, I'll be reading it all day at work, but I was emphasising there are lots of made up mackem stories on it.

Or to put it another way, I don't want it to happen, therefore I don't believe it.

Then again, imagine the front line of Heskey and Nolan. That's got goals written all over it. :no:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not really it was only 11 months ago he was the best thing slice bread after some good performances for England.

Not my ideal signing but not the worst by any means

From the BBC

Good eyes to CH to Hesk from the road.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think we may see a couple of loan departures, with maybe one loan in.

Loan deadline doesn't end today, so there'll be no rush until tomorrow after squads are confirmed.

From the BBC

Good eyes to CH to Hesk from the road.

Can only imagine how strange it looks all these nerds sitting outside the training ground with laptops desperate to BREAK THE NEWS. Think I'll phone the police and let them know there's strange people with laptops hanging outside the park opposite the training ground.

Also highly doubt CH would do his dealings outside of the gated training ground for all to see.

Pffft, just mackems trying to laugh at us so they don't have to take any notice of their failure of a transfer window. Even if we did sign Heskey it doesn't take away the quality we have already brought in. I just can't see why they would bring Heskey in though, it goes against our transfer policy without adding anything of note, Keane would have atleast given us something.