Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

http://www.theuksportsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

the guy with the worlds smallest mouth

:lol:

He looks like a Guess Who character.

:lol:

That picture of the two lads on SSN on their phones is class as well.

Guest Chubby Jason

We need another striker to take some of the burden away from Carrol, Keane would be lovely but can't see it happening now.

Guest Wally_McFool

Reckon we'll sell Carroll to Manu, Enrique to Sunderland and cancel Ben Arfa's loan deal.

Order restored.

Oh noes, say it aint so!  :frantic:  ;D 

I still reckon we might bring in a striker but it'll depend on being able to offload one or more of our players (Shola, Best, Guthrie and Steven Taylor have to be the most likely candidates) and I'm not sure that anyone is all that bothered.

I still reckon we might bring in a striker but it'll depend on being able to offload one or more of our players (Shola, Best, Guthrie and Steven Taylor have to be the most likely candidates) and I'm not sure that anyone is all that bothered.

Best can go we need the rest

Rather have Best than Shola tbh.

Would rather have Best than Shola. At least Best can hold onto a ball.

I wouldn't trust anything David Craig says. Since this new tight lipped Newcastle policy, nothing he has said has been spot on straight away and is just speculation from newspapers. I think we are still trying to land a deal for a striker and a left back.

Getting:

Perch

Gosling

Campbell

Tiote

Ben Arfa

For about £5-6m is great business, couldn't care less if we don't bring anyone in and then possibly readdress the situation in the winter window. Of course more players are welcome but at the end of the season when that statement came out i expected nothing to be coming in, nevermind some well thought out transfers, especially the last two.

2 or 3 windows like this and we'll have a fantastic squad.

Anyone remember when the lesbians invaded the six o'clock news and Nicholas Witchell sat on one of their faces? Something similar needs to happen on SSN tomorrow.

errrrrrrrrrrrm..... what?!

Do you not remember?

I reckon we will get at least one more loan in.

I am going to try and not check all day at work, go to the gym then when I get home try and catch up on the no doubt billion new posts on here :lol: It won't work though, I will be online by 9am latest.