Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

Anyone remember when the lesbians invaded the six o'clock news and Nicholas Witchell sat on one of their faces? Something similar needs to happen on SSN tomorrow.

errrrrrrrrrrrm..... what?!

Do you not remember?

Nay... Any links?

I wouldn't trust anything David Craig says. Since this new tight lipped Newcastle policy, nothing he has said has been spot on straight away and is just speculation from newspapers. I think we are still trying to land a deal for a striker and a left back.

Yeah, these days we seam to get things done fairly quietly. If it wasn't for the OM president shouting his mouth off, Sol's agent shouting his mouth off, Everton and everyone else shouting their mouths off no one would of known a thing about the transfers we done untill they were done.

I would be fairly happy if the squad we have now is the squad we will have at 6pm tomorrow. A striker and maybe a LB would be great additions though. My only real complaints so far in this transfer window is that we didn't get the Tiote and Ben Arfa signings done a month or so ago in time for the new season to kick off.

The fact is SSN don't know nothing about whats going on and niether do twitter guys or anyone else. Thats the way I like it, it means the club doesn't have to pay an inflated price and we don't get used as bait for other clubs to get our targets.

I reckon we will get at least one more loan in.

Aye. Were saying on SSN there would be a load of loans going on tomorrow - teams trying to get players in for their 25 and trying to get rid of players that won't be in their plans. Reckon we might get one, hopefully two.

I reckon we will get at least one more loan in.

Aye. Were saying on SSN there would be a load of loans going on tomorrow - teams trying to get players in for their 25 and trying to get rid of players that won't be in their plans. Reckon we might get one, hopefully two.

Yep, paying particular attention to Man City and Spurs. Can definitely see one player coming in.

http://www.theuksportsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

That prick only moves his top lip when he's talking, he looks like a pig eating peanut butter.

LMAO.

I can't believe how well this transfer window has gone, considering money has been tight. I felt that the priorities were a centre back, a right back, an anchor man in midfield and a withdrawn striker, and that's what we've got.

Madrid - Spanish giants Valencia  announced late Monday that they have taken Lithuanian defender Marius Stankevicius on loan from Sampdoria and had sold Hugo Viana to Sporting Braga for an undisclosed fee.

Stankevicius, 29, was on loan last season to Sevilla. Valencia had been looking for another defender since selling Alexis last week to Sevilla.

Viana, 27, was on loan last season to Sporting Braga and has now been sold by Valencia to the Portuguese club, who will play this season in the Champions League.

Viana had failed to impress since joining Valencia in 2005 from Newcastle United. Three years ago he was loaned out to Osasuna, where he suffered a serious injury.

Guest BooBoo

Fucking Viana. Always felt terrible for the lad. He seemed like a good hard working guy and never caught a break.

I remember he had a second half against England and looked good. I got well excited for him. Shame

Never really given a run of games in the middle but seemed to have a pea heart and gave up a bit. Shocking perfromance away at Marseilles made him a bit of a scapegoat.

Guest malandro

So SSN and all the journos are now saying we're not going to do any more business.

Yet it'll still feel like an anti-climax when this turns out to be true.

Does that include selling?