3 to go down

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a horrible feeling Wigan will be ok. They've almost been too bad too early, things can only improve from those first 2 games and few expected them to win at Spurs but Spurs barely turned up that day. They'll struggle but I think they'll pick up points where it matters.

Blackpool will fall away soon enough, West Ham are a mess and West Brom look like their usual "lovely football no goals" team. Think it'll be tight though, I was half expecting Birmingham to struggle but they've bought well and are similar to us - good team spirit etc. Stoke are a weird side, they've got some good players but so far this season it seems their luck has ran out, they've had a tough start though and you'd back them in a relegation battle due to Delap being able to make most throw ins an attacking situation. We'll be down there but should be ok, as long as Ben Arfa is the player he looks and Carroll stays fit.

If I had to pick a random side to struggle it'd be Wolves. They were outplayed by us for a long time on Saturday and whilst they have some very good players, a lot of them are basically Championship players. McCarthy has done well there but he's unproven at midtable Premiership level, and I think it shows when his tactics against a recently promoted side at home was to kick shit out of them. Also they have Jody Craddock at centre half ffs. Annoyingly they usually get results and will probably be fine and I'll look like a dick but I'm willing to risk it.

Guest jonnyameobi

I'd love to see Blackburn go down just to prove once and for all that fat Sam is a fraud, but unfortunately I can't see it.

Realistically:

Blackpool

Wigan

Wolves

Without a doubt, would love seeing his fat face if they went down

Wigan

West Ham

Blackpool

Wigan because they conceded 10 goals in 3 games.

west Ham because they looked terrible so far.

Blackpool because they have a terrible team (there best striker is Harewood).

Blackpool West Ham and could be either West Brom, Stoke or Wigan. I expect Wigan to improve. They have some really good young players. West Brom will probably struggle and I have a feeling Stoke will have a tough season. Kenwyne Jones will probably be injured all season.

West Ham just remind me of us in our relegation season, decent squad but no fight or confidence and the fans will get on their backs soon if things don't pick up. Keeping Cole might be massive for them, be a major plus if Dyer can manage 18 games too.

I'd much rather Wigan went down than Liverpool tbh. As much as I hate Liverpool, they are at least a proper club with, albeit cuntish, loads of fans. I'm sure I read that Wigan had 60 fans at WHL last weekend, that is just not right for a Premier League team.

I'd love to see the following go down:

Everton (never played outside the top flight)

Sunderland (obvious reasons)

Aston Villa (See how it feels)

Realistically like to go down:

Blackburn (Fat Sam & half empty grounds)

Wigan (Shit club)

West Ham (Cuntish fans)

Who will go down:

Blackpool

Wigan

West Brom

If we are picking 3 realistic teams you would love to go do, I go with:

The dirty Mackems of course.

Wigan because I don't see the point in them,  and although I like Martinez, I can't stand Whelan

West ham, worst team in the division so far this year, horrible club with horrible fans.

The poll is a pretty cool indicator of opinion, seems pretty clear cut that most people on here, think it's 3 from the 4 of West Brom, Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan. Wonder if the bookies odds mirror that.

The poll is a pretty cool indicator of opinion, seems pretty clear cut that most people on here, think it's 3 from the 4 of West Brom, Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan. Wonder if the bookies odds mirror that.

They do.

Blackpool (favourites)

West Brom

Wigan

West Ham

Stoke

Wolves

Us

In that order.

They do.

Blackpool (favourites)

West Brom

Wigan

West Ham

Stoke

Wolves

Us

In that order.

That seems pretty fair to me, to be honest, although I'm not convinced that Bolton, Brum, the dirty Mackems and Blackburn are any better than us, but as we've just come up, it's more than justified that we are in that group of potential strugglers.

I know it's not a overly-prevalent notion, but I've noticed a couple people mention Everton to go down in their 'hope' rather than expect choices. Just curious as to why? Everton are one of the last teams I'd like to see drop out of the Premiership.