Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

come on big kevin nolan hat trick on sunday please

In all seriousness, he's as much of a 'central midfielder' as Tim Cahill is.

How about a swap deal then?

:morph:

Hi Mick, surprisingly, after all these years of watching NUFC you still can't read a football match and you continue to spout populist shite on the internet, as if it's actually your own opinion. I genuinely hope that on your way into SJP, today, a bird shat in your eye and temporarily blinded you....at least for the duration of the drubbing - lets be honest, a shit attitude like yours never ever deserves to be rewarded in the way that it was today. Fuck you and fuck the rest of the negative warriors who roam this forum, why do you bother when you get things so spectacularly wrong??

damn... why yesterday i hesitate to put Nolan in my fantasy team... :(

I didn't he was in as well as Carroll (shame Carroll never scored) but what a day that was :D

I had been dreading going in to that game with him in the team.

I would like to state now that I humbly apologise for my past negativity and am now officially in awe of him after that performance.

He seemed to be everywhere yesterday. Is it possible he has got himself fitter in the space of the last couple of weeks?

I would like to state now that I humbly apologise for my past negativity and am now officially in awe of him after that performance.

He seemed to be everywhere yesterday. Is it possible he has got himself fitter in the space of the last couple of weeks?

Yes, it is possible; however, it's not what has happened. It just seems that without a rubbish result to pin against him for a couple of weeks, some are actually realising that he's not an overweight, under-skilled antichrist - just a decent player who is committed to the club.

Yes, it is possible; however, it's not what has happened. It just seems that without a rubbish result to pin against him for a couple of weeks, some are actually realising that he's not an overweight, under-skilled antichrist - just a decent player who is committed to the club.

:clap:

I don't think we learned anything today that we didn't already know. Can't pass, can't run, can score.

A real knack of knowing how to get on the end of a chance.

Next time you watch the game, it might help if you open your eyes. :lol:

No, the player on display yesterday was galaxies apart from the player getting slated not two weeks back.  Nevermind miles, fucking galaxies.  And the turnaround has been literally overnight.

There's nothing to take away from his fantastic performance yesterday but I won't be carried away falling on my own sword for slating his earlier performances. 

Nothing's written in stone and opinions can change; if he keeps it up mine definitely will.  If it turns out he was just up for a derby game it won't. 

I don't think Nolan has lost weight or is any fitter. Just that the make up of the team since we changed to 4-4-2 has suited his game a lot more. Having Tiote in the middle has given both him and Barton a massive boost, and we shouldn't under-estimate Shola's impact up alongside Carroll. Both of them have been holding the ball up brilliantly allowing Nolan to get into the box at will.

No, the player on display yesterday was galaxies apart from the player getting slated not two weeks back.  Nevermind miles, fucking galaxies.  And the turnaround has been literally overnight.

There's nothing to take away from his fantastic performance yesterday but I won't be carried away falling on my own sword for slating his earlier performances. 

Nothing's written in stone and opinions can change; if he keeps it up mine definitely will.  If it turns out he was just up for a derby game it won't. 

:thup:

This, some of the critisism he gets is rediculas at times