Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

It's not the best news like, but it all depends on who we bring in. It could explain so many links to CMs over the last few days (Blaise Matuidi, Gardner etc).

If I'm honest, I feel a bit meh about it. Don't know if I should though.

You shouldn't.

Don't have a massive problem with us improving our squad and getting better players in than those we already have, but I'd prefer to see a few in before we let anyone else out.

With this and the shenannigans with Barton and Enriqu it's beginning to smack of asset stripping. :(

Amazing the over-reaction yet again like.

The number of systems, first XIs, etc. I've seen on here for next season, can't recall many including Nolan's name.

We've got 10 weeks to sign another central-midfielder to replace him. Panic....

:thup:

Thought there was no way we'd be selling him? Sure I read that on here.

What are you getting at? There should be no way we'd be selling him. Obviously you never know with the cunts owning this club.

Amazing the over-reaction yet again like.

The number of systems, first XIs, etc. I've seen on here for next season, can't recall many including Nolan's name.

We've got 10 weeks to sign another central-midfielder to replace him. Panic....

10 weeks to sign another captain and leader you mean?

f***ing pig sick of NUFC. Being run for the benefit of one man's ego. f***ing rotten to the core.

Its the veil of secrecy I do not like. People are never sure about whats going on.......

What's been secret? Nolan rejected a new contract here, West Ham have been interested a week or so, he's gone (going).

I am not just talking about Nolan I am talking in general. There is a veil of secrecy around the club and we have all seen this before with Carroll, keegan etc etc.

Do you really think that all of this is because he didnt get that extra year?

Wonder how long Barton will stick around now, if Nolan leaves?

If he's just playing to be Nolans butt buddy then he's welcome to f*** off.

Guest toonlass

I'm gutted tbh. He's the captain we've needed to stabilise this club for so long, and if he goes we will be taking a massive backwards step!