Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Interesting update: I work in the Wimbledon Media centre and ran into Martin Samuel this morning when he came to pick up his order of play. Said I was a toon fan and wanted to pick him up on his article - he was very affable and perfectly willing to discuss. I forwarded to him that Nolan leaving was more due to the ridiculous contract West Ham were prepared to give him, us cashing in when he would be most valuable and that he would no longer be first choice due to Cabaye - he insists Newcastle offered him only £5000 a week left and were willing to go five years. He also insists that there is no way that Cabaye would be picked ahead of Nolan - he called him "untested", "lightweight" and believed he was bought as an understudy for this year to replace Nolan in the future. Maintained that West Ham were a more attractive club to play for due their preferable ownership (really).

Proof (if proof be needed) that he doesn't just spout bollocks to sell papers.

Fat-arsed, diabetic Bluto cunt couldn't find his arse with both hands. Wouldn't give a bucket of piss for his opinion on anything.

I thought you were on about Nolan for a second.

Martin Samuel is a hugely talented writer. Sad to see him trot out such lazy journalism.

It's not lazy journalism it fits in with his brief for the Daily Mail, which is no more than an up market Sun without the tits.

Talented writer though, she was the editor of the student press in my final year and had an internship with the Guardian so why she's decided to get a job at the Daily Mail, I don't know.

Someone I know(uni coursemate) is going to be working at the Daily Mail in the near future, not a sports writer though but still....

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo283/chris87xj/Bumps/Thats-NOT-a-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg?t=1301546914

Someone I know(uni coursemate) is going to be working at the Daily Mail in the near future, not a sports writer though but still....

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo283/chris87xj/Bumps/Thats-NOT-a-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg?t=1301546914

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Martin Samuel is a hugely talented writer. Sad to see him trot out such lazy journalism.

Obviously that is a matter of opinion, still be fun to watch the big fat hairy ignorant orangutan fired out of a cannon into the north face of everest, when the sherpas see him, that really emphasise the word abominable, which is a word that i tend to use when i describe his writing, the bulbous yeti faced fat headed gimp.

Obviously that is a matter of opinion, still be fun to watch the big fat hairy ignorant orangutan fired out of a cannon into the north face of everest, when the sherpas see him, that really emphasise the word abominable, which is a word that i tend to use when i describe his writing, the bulbous yeti faced fat headed gimp.

;D