Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I was told from a friend of mine that Kevin Nolan was sold because of a bust up with Alan Pardew at the Christmas Party.

He was given a 2 game suspension apparently by the club , and if I remember rightly he did not play the first 2 games of the new year?

I was told from a friend of mine that Kevin Nolan was sold because of a bust up with Alan Pardew at the Christmas Party.

He was given a 2 game suspension apparently by the club , and if I remember rightly he did not play the first 2 games of the new year?

:lol: :lol: That's as bad as the 'Carroll banged Nolan's wife at the Christams party' story.  Nolan played against West Ham and in that FA cup game that we would all like to forget.

The alleged bollocks I'd heard was that nolan/barton had been trying to wield to much power at the club, trying to undermime management like a scouse version of the krays with carroll as their minder. Pardew comes in, realises nowt will change unless he gets rid of either nolan/barton or both. Heard that from a mate of a mate who was talking to someone in a&e at the rvi, so it's a credible sauce, like levi roots'reggae reggae

The alleged bollocks I'd heard was that nolan/barton had been trying to wield to much power at the club, trying to undermime management like a scouse version of the krays with carroll as their minder. Pardew comes in, realises nowt will change unless he gets rid of either nolan/barton or both. Heard that from a mate of a mate who was talking to someone in a&e at the rvi, so it's a credible sauce, like levi roots'reggae reggae

It is probably a wind up, but that is quite possibly the least reliable source ever.

Actually, what happened was this: Carroll and Nolan got on a little too well for Pardew's liking, he kept finding random items in his office (at the training ground) being moved onto the top of the cupboard, which Pards is too short to reach, even when he's stood on a chair.

One day it was the stapler, a couple of days later it would be his favourite pot plant, the next day it'd be his reading specs.

One time he even thought he'd left his blackberry at home only for someone to constantly prank call it in the afternoon, disrupting valuable FM2011 scouting time.

Pards was pretty certain Carroll was the culprit, with 'Nobby' the brains of the operation, so he made arrangements with Ashley for AC to be sold to Liverpool.

Strangely, the office stuff stayed where it was, but Pards kept finding discarded apple cores lying on the shelves of his stationery cupboard.

He knows that the Fenham Eusebio could never do something like this on his own, so he arranged for Nolan to be sold in a cut-price deal to West Ham. Apparently Big Sam likes a good practical joke (Jay-Jay Okocha was famed for them).

I got told this by a mate who was being shown round Nolan's old house by an estate agent, who's boss had been instructed to find tenants for his house. Nailed on fact.

Actually, what happened was this: Carroll and Nolan got on a little too well for Pardew's liking, he kept finding random items in his office (at the training ground) being moved onto the top of the cupboard, which Pards is too short to reach, even when he's stood on a chair.

One day it was the stapler, a couple of days later it would be his favourite pot plant, the next day it'd be his reading specs.

One time he even thought he'd left his blackberry at home only for someone to constantly prank call it in the afternoon, disrupting valuable FM2011 scouting time.

Pards was pretty certain Carroll was the culprit, with 'Nobby' the brains of the operation, so he made arrangements with Ashley for AC to be sold to Liverpool.

Strangely, the office stuff stayed where it was, but Pards kept finding discarded apple cores lying on the shelves of his stationery cupboard.

He knows that the Fenham Eusebio could never do something like this on his own, so he arranged for Nolan to be sold in a cut-price deal to West Ham. Apparently Big Sam likes a good practical joke (Jay-Jay Okocha was famed for them).

I got told this by a mate who was being shown round Nolan's old house by an estate agent, who's boss had been instructed to find tenants for his house. Nailed on fact.

:lol:

Oh yeah, and to prove how accurate this story is, Pards hasn't complained of any practical jokes in his office since Nolan left!

I'm sold.

Fucking Mike Ashley. He just can't resist a quick buck. Where you off to? Glory Glory?

Oh yeah, and to prove how accurate this story is, Pards hasn't complained of any practical jokes in his office since Nolan left!

I'm sold.

Fucking Mike Ashley. He just can't resist a quick buck. Where you off to? Glory Glory?

:lol: he's N-O's very own "Alan Smith" :lol:

I'm sold.

:lol: he's N-O's very own "Alan Smith" :lol:

Aye, there's more chance of getting rid of Shola than me tbh  :wat:

Nothing I can say...total eclipse of the heart.

Guest WashyGeordie

Why didn't he just lock his office then?

Why didn't he just lock his office then?

Difficult to lock a door that has been knocked, banged, and bashed as much as Pardews has.

• 1 month later...
Guest BooBoo

In The Mirror tomorrow talking about how gutted he was to leave NUFC. Says he shook hands with Llambias on a deal only for the club to later offer him a "laughable" written contract.

Whatever you think of Nolan as a player, he was a very good servant and seems to be yet another good bloke that the regime has taken an almighty shit on.

“I envisaged ­spending the rest of my ­career at the club. I was settled, happy and I adored the supporters.

“I was captain of a huge club and played with a smashing group of lads I had untold respect for.

“But ultimately I was forced out because I lost trust in key people at the club and when you lose trust in people it’s almost impossible to ­regain it.

“From January and shortly following the sale of Andy Carroll to ­Liverpool, I was involved in ongoing discussions about signing a new contract ­between four and five years.

“I discussed the deal at length with managing ­director Derek Llambias and even shook hands on it.

“In my book when you do that man-to-man you expect them to see it through.

“But what we talked about and what they finally offered me was laughable. They did a U-turn on what we agreed They showed me no ­respect. I felt totally betrayed.

“Then they had the nerve to claim I rejected a new contract. What contract? A deferred option to increase my deal by 12 months with a bonus that hinged on the ­success of the team on the pitch the following season.

“Perhaps I was just naive. I thought I had a good relationship with the board.

“But when it all came to a head in the summer I knew my time was coming to an end.

“I had given the club everything but they didn’t want to give me anything in return, just broken promises. I ­simply couldn’t work with people like that. There was no way back for me.”

In The Mirror tomorrow talking about how gutted he was to leave NUFC. Says he shook hands with Llambias on a deal only for the club to later offer him a "laughable" written contract.

Whatever you think of Nolan as a player, he was a very good servant and seems to be yet another good bloke that the regime has taken an almighty shit on.

I'm not going to get into all of the rumours, but at the time it was pretty obvious that the only sticking point was the contract length and not the money.

Guest BooBoo

But why on one hand, come to a gentlemans agreement and then disrespectfully offer a two bob deal? Dreadful show of disrespect really considering what Nolan did to get the club back up off it's knees.

I wonder who the Ashley apologists will side with on these latest quotes? Another key player who left and had a pop at the club's board. Surely it can't be a coincidence? Makes you wonder what else has got to happen for these folk to wake up and smell the coffee. Not surprised in the slightest that Llambias backed out on a gentleman's agreement because he's a slimey fecker with no class. Doubtlessly he will now come out in the media over the next couple of days and attack Nolan - or perhaps it'll be left the the 'senior club source' again. :rolleyes:

Guest Heneage

Does seem mental the difference in which he treats his Sports Direct staff and Newcastle staff.

Not really. Sports Direct staff have made him a good wedge of profit. I bet those jokers playing football haven't.