Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

What the fuck is this?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2110254/jonas-disco-o.gif

Haha yes! It was during the warm up against Blackburn IIRC.

---

How do I go about make that my avatar?

Same way as if it was a picture I reckon, right click, save as, then just use it as if it was a pic.

What the f*** is this?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2110254/jonas-disco-o.gif

Haha yes! It was during the warm up against Blackburn IIRC.

---

How do I go about make that my avatar?

Same way as if it was a picture I reckon, right click, save as, then just use it as if it was a pic.

I made that  :blush:

nufc com has hin as injured??

So looks like another make shift team.

ferguson to start plz. DUnno who i would play left middle.

gonna be hard game, with patched up midfield.

edit...ahh chance he will be back intime for stoke game.

my experience with Newcastle, means that if a player has a chance to be back, then he is back in a months time

my experience with Newcastle, means that if a player has a chance to be back, then he is back in a months time

eaxctly!

With Pardew it will be, "oh he will be back next week"...and then "still not ready, we won't risk him, maybe in 2-3 weeks time"....then "oh well, he'll be ready for next season"!

eaxctly!

With Pardew it will be, "oh he will be back next week"...and then "still not ready, we won't risk him, maybe in 2-3 weeks time"....then "oh well, he'll be ready for next season"!

But it's the medical team that advises Pardew about a probable return date..In other words, those guys don't have a clue.. I still find it worrying that not stricter rules are enforced  when it comes to diet, since that has an effect on restitution and how fast a injury heals. Nolan and Carroll are good examples of this lack of focus. As I've mentioned before, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has banned serious alcohol consumption in his new club Molde FK. If you drink more than one beer, you're out! And I'm pretty sure that he's picked up those attitudes from SAF. Why aren't we practicing a similar policy? That would improve stamina, allowing players to recover better and faster, which is in particular important during tough match schedules.. Wasn't it Enrique that on twitter (in the middle of the hectic boxing day program)  reported about a massive hangover? And consequently he had to rest one match due to fatigue.. If he had been 100% focused on eating correctly and not drinking alcohol that situation may not have occurred. They are pro athletes who earn ridiculous amount of money, and one should therefore expect that they're serious in every respect.  That involves eliminating  alcohol consumption and banning unhealthy food.

eaxctly!

But it's the medical team that advises Pardew about a probable return date..In other words, those guys don't have a clue.. I still find it worrying that not stricter rules are enforced  when it comes to diet, since that has an effect on restitution and how fast a injury heals. Nolan and Carroll are good examples of this lack of focus. As I've mentioned before, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has banned serious alcohol consumption in his new club Molde FK. If you drink more than one beer, you're out! And I'm pretty sure that he's picked up those attitudes from SAF. Why aren't we practicing a similar policy? That would improve stamina, allowing players to recover better and faster, which is in particular important during tough match schedules.. Wasn't it Enrique that on twitter (in the middle of the hectic boxing day program)  reported about a massive hangover? And consequently he had to rest one match due to fatigue.. If he had been 100% focused on eating correctly and not drinking alcohol that situation may not have occurred. They are pro athletes who earn ridiculous amount of money, and one should therefore expect that they're serious in every respect. 

Enrique being half cut cost us the match against Citeh IMO.

Exactly.. I don't remember where I read it, but correct diet is very decisive for how well you  recooperate after training: If you eat wrong food, 30-40% of the training effect will be gone..