Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I've come to the conclusion he's not really suited to the Premier League. Looks good in patches but the more he gets closed down or ganged up on he just fades and his productivity always suffers because he is always under pressure. Needs more space and time to flourish.

I've come to the conclusion he's not really suited to the Premier League. Looks good in patches but the more he gets closed down or ganged up on he just fades and his productivity always suffers because he is always under pressure. Needs more space and time to flourish.

Tend to agree. Perish the thought of him ever getting a game in the middle. Think Kinnear swapped him there at HT once, home to Stoke? :lol: Mental.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Another good game. :thup:

Always felt he could get at oshea

Wouldn't surprise me if they brought fable on to match his pace

The run in the first half when he beat three defenders and tried to curl one in at the far post was sublime. It's going to take serious money to buy a player who will replace him.

Personally my MOTM tonight. Never stopped. Some good balls, some jizztastic runs.

This. 

His work rate was phenomenal, made some very good runs.  Also tracked back brilliantly making some important tackles.