Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

So he had the op, returned to the UK and Pardew told him to go back to Argentina? I'm not missing anything there, am I? The bloke fights off testicular cancer (2+2=4) and he gets fucked off by Pardew and the club?

That's probably the most callous, spiteful thing he's ever done. That's number 1, he's shit on loads of people but that's the absolute worst. He's scum. 100% utter, weapons-grade scum.

http://tn.com.ar/deportes/esencial/la-lucha-de-jonas-gutierrez-me-extirparon-el-testiculo-izquierdo-porque-me-detectaron-un-cancer_531981

I detected a tumor in a testicle. When I confirmed the cancer, I went home crying." Jonas Gutierrez is going through a tough time in your life. O as he said, "the most difficult game that I had to play" .

In an interview with TyC Sports, explained: "I came here and I assumed the costs despite having a contract with Newscastle Silver is not important What is important is the health I had to start chemotherapy...."

"I had the operation in Argentina , I removed the left testicle . I returned to England and the coach of Newcastle told me to leave , "he said. The player had to leave the club and came to Norwich , where he had continuity.

"It was hard to find that my hair was falling out. Did not want to cut I wanted to hold on," he said. He added: " . One day, all my friends came stripped It was a very nice gesture . "

The club are usually okay with stuff like this and use it as good PR. Abhorrent behaviour if it's as clear cut as "you can go home" and that's that. Can't believe anyone would be that cold and callous.