Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Bored with this argument.

Lovenkrands did more attacking in one game than Jonas has done all season. Constantly up field and out wide making himself a target for some great balls.

Also did one run in the first half that had it been Ben Arfa, the internet would have melted.

I want a winger to attack not defend. If the defender is not good enough get rid, but dont fanny about with no attacker and two defenders.

Lovenkrands spent the first half more central than wide and left Raylor massively exposed.

We missed Jonas massively today and only a half wit would think otherwise.

Bored with this argument.

Lovenkrands did more attacking in one game than Jonas has done all season. Constantly up field and out wide making himself a target for some great balls.

Also did one run in the first half that had it been Ben Arfa, the internet would have melted.

I want a winger to attack not defend. If the defender is not good enough get rid, but dont fanny about with no attacker and two defenders.

Lovenkrands spent the first half more central than wide and left Raylor massively exposed.

We missed Jonas massively today and only a half wit would think otherwise.

that was the single most frustrating thing for me today, we had a gaping hole on the left because he was trying to play the same role as hatem....and raylor paid the price by gettin raped (cheers pardew) every time

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think CT is going to have to join Ronaldo in my ignore list

Doesn't work sadly due to the quoting.

aye but its better than nowt

:thup:

NUFCOfficial Newcastle United FC

just been at Magpies Xmas party for our young fans. Sammi led the conga, but Jonas stole the show with his moves on the dancefloor #nufc

:jonas:

Would love to see that, there's got to be a video floating around somewhere :)