Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I do worry whether we're ever going to be much of a threat down that left side, with two right-footers there. It's occasionally saved when Taylor whips in a cross from deep - but it's not like Santon has that sort of ability. Certainly from what we've seen so far.

Really think Jonas is dying for a left-footer supporting him again.

one thing i don't understand about Jonas - and he does this even when he's one form - is that when the full-back advances with the ball he stands still and waits for him to reach him before he attempts to do anything. make a freaking run for christ's sake.

Pretty sure 10 minutes before the game ended when the play had stopped, Jonas was standing talking to Gerrard about swapping shirts.

When the full time whisle blew, his shirt was off and handed to the man of the match.

I've never been much of a fan, but even by his standards he's been incredibly poor in the last few months.

aye in an ideal world he would've been another one we improved on in the summer. he's had patches of good form now and then, at points last season and the start of this season, but he's by no means a great player. he works hard and contributes defensively and this apparently makes him hard to drop for fearful managers too scared of losing.

Had an absolute shocker of a season, made worse ever since he signed a contract extension.

Granted he has been held back by loosing Enrique behind him, but thats no excuse for the shite he has been trying to disguise as playing football. He is becoming a liability defending now too diving in and dry humping players from behind for no reason.

Needs dropping and resting, desperately need to play Barfa out there. Ferguson showed more in his cameos last season that Guti has this year, depressing.

Meh, he's on bad form, but prior to the stoke game, people were saying he's our most improved player. He's off form, but hopefully he'll pick up. Pretty certain that will coincide with when Raylor is regularly out of the team.

I've never been much of a fan, but even by his standards he's been incredibly poor in the last few months.

I'm a big fan but I totally agree. Complacent as fuck since the contract has been signed tbh. Not good enough and I'd be looking to drop him to send a message to him, unfortunately we don't really have the players to do this.