Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Prime example of why this guy is so frustrating, threatens to show performances like that on a regular basis but falls short. For 45 minutes today he was the reason we were in the game, great effort.

Guest BooBoo

In the absence of HBA he's gonna be a guaranteed starter now. We really need him to start delivering. If we can have a few more performances like today, it'll be a good start.

In the absence of HBA he's gonna be a guaranteed starter now. We really need him to start delivering. If we can have a few more performances like today, it'll be a good start.

Could be a hinderance rather than a plus. Could be argued he has been playing for his place last few games hence the marked improvement and now he'll revert to being hit/miss

Could be a hinderance rather than a plus. Could be argued he has been playing for his place last few games hence the marked improvement and now he'll revert to being hit/miss

:sadnod:

I know what you're saying  but no way can legs in midfield be a hindrance at this club atm. Proved what he's capable of yesterday

I know what you're saying  but no way can legs in midfield be a hindrance at this club atm. Proved what he's capable of yesterday

Didn't mean it like that. I meant in terms of form/effort/application from him. I don't doubt we need him in the team.

Didn't mean it like that. I meant in terms of form/effort/application from him. I don't doubt we need him in the team.

Fair do's  :thup:

We definitely need Jonas and Routledge to be of the mentality that they aren't guaranteed starters. I'm not too sure how to address the left hand side, but we could certainly do with Gosling and Guthrie being fit (or even Ranger) to challenge for the right hand side.

Routledge started the season alright but he needs a kick up the arse. He looks like he has no confidence at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

He, Jose and Colo were everything that was positive in that match. It tells a bleak story when you consider that two of them are defenders.

Guest prestonj1989

Why the hell are his corners so good? :lol:

Was thinking the same :lol:

He can't cross, nor shoot, but corners?!?

See Shola goal today.

Was thinking the same :lol:

He can't cross, nor shoot, but corners?!?

See Shola goal today.

That one was pretty random too, the only left-footed cross he hit the entire match and it counts as an assist :lol:

Because he takes them with his right foot.

He crosses with his left, because he's stuck on the wrong flank. Can't understand why people complain about his crossing, we'd all play s*** if we had to play with our weaker foot all the time.