Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Always thought Jonas' was a great guy, and a great professional, its a shame that a few good weeks worth of performances will be forgotten because of his display on the weekend.

The performance on the weekend is overriding everything else at the moment. Rightly so up to a point I suppose.

Guest neesy111

Always thought Jonas' was a great guy, and a great professional, its a shame that a few good weeks worth of performances will be forgotten because of his display on the weekend.

The performance on the weekend is overriding everything else at the moment. Rightly so up to a point I suppose.

You are only as good as your last game. Classic Football Cliche.

You are only as good as your last game. Classic Football Cliche.

Especially true when it's a pummeling by Sunderland :(

Guest palnese

I feel sorry for him. Shifted around all over the place and having to play 90mins every week, despite he's shocking form.

I blame Pardew. :lol:

I feel sorry for him. Shifted around all over the place and having to play 90mins every week, despite he's shocking form.

He doesn't deserve all the shit that people post on here all the time, that's for sure.

He doesn't deserve all the shit that people post on here all the time, that's for sure.

People on here have been exceptionally fair to Jonas. 1 goal and no assists all season, ffs. Can't defend, can't run. He's terrible, man.

People on here have been exceptionally fair to Jonas. 1 goal and no assists all season, ffs. Can't defend, can't run. He's terrible, man.

Couldn't agree more.

He's still had a few excellent games this season despite being completely flogged and playing in positions he is clearly not suited to at this point in his career. Nobody is saying he hasn't had an awful season, your man Pardew certainly hasn't helped him out in way shape or form though.

He's still had a few excellent games this season despite being completely flogged and playing in positions he is clearly not suited to at this point in his career. Nobody is saying he hasn't had an awful season, your man Pardew certainly hasn't helped him out in way shape or form though.

Thick.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Dunno if we were watching the same game but he did put in a good to shift and defended well with some good headed clearances. One of better players if you look at our defensive stats ...