Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Dunno if we were watching the same game but he did put in a good to shift and defended well with some good headed clearances. One of better players if you look at our defensive stats ...

Would probably agree with this to be honest, I wouldn't say he had a particularly "good" game by any stretch but made a lot of clearances when they smashed about 5 corners in a row at us in the final 5 minutes of the game and was always on hand to help Haidara defensively aswell.

Attacking wise he was non existant, but you can't slate him for that because that's the way Pardew uses him and a lot of our other attacking outlets throughout the game, you can't have it both ways.

Seriously, he can't play as a DM, he is terrible at LB, he offers nothing and can't beat anyone at left wing.....

Is there a position, or a way, to "utilize" his ability?

He is my most likeable player during his first few seasons but now it's time that he should quit, probably together with Colo.

• 2 weeks later...

How the hell is this man so undroppable? He's completely shot as a player, those saying he's "okay" in the middle of the park have hopefully been proven wrong today. He frequently gave the ball away cheaply and offered literally nothing going forward. Garbage.

Lovely man though :)

He's taking us down, easily the worst player in the squad.

No, two players that are far worse came on as subs today.

Neither of them have effected the season as much as he has.

I think he's the key to our season now, he should definitely tell Pardew he's not fit for QPR so we actually have a go at them. I don't mind bringing him in the last 10-15 minutes to hold on to the ball and spend all his energy then. But he interrupts the game far to much to be able to start for this side in the last 2 games.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

He did well helping Mbiwa against Walcott but in a 451 formation his attacking contribution is nonexistent and we'll always struggle if our only consistent threats are Cissé and Ben Arfa. Either we get another striker and switch back to 442 which worked for major parts of last season or we get a proper number 10 who can help out Cissé and play Ben Arfa and Gouffran/Marveaux as wingforwards instead of plain wingers.

I thought Tiote was much worse than him, again.

They both should have been the first players to come off today, the only debate is in which order they should have been brought off.