Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Nice to see him getting some praise. Tbf the comments are nothing we didn't alrerady know he could offer. Strong on the ball, works hard and doesn't over complicate things. We just had enough of seeing nothing more other than that after 5 year :lol:

I liked the comment of ‘If Newcastle can afford to let players like him leave on loan then we should go back for a few more!'  :lol:

Nice to see him getting some praise. Tbf the comments are nothing we didn't alrerady know he could offer. Strong on the ball, works hard and doesn't over complicate things. We just had enough of seeing nothing more other than that after 5 year :lol:

I liked the comment of ‘If Newcastle can afford to let players like him leave on loan then we should go back for a few more!'  :lol:

:lol: Lets give them Obertan.

Guest Killuminati

:lol: Lets give them Obertan.

Obertan would be cristiano ben ronaldo in their side

The poor bastards don't realise he's already played his best game for them. It makes you wonder how much we under perform on a regular basis, when we struggle against shite like Norwich. To be happy at signing Jonas at this stage of his career, man :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...