Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

• 3 weeks later...
jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas  2h

I have to say since i left newcastle i read a lot of message from The fans supporting me, i spend 5 years and a half over there and The .

Only words i can say is thank you for all, i enjoy my time there, my family enjoy uswell, it was great, i hope The best for The team The

Club, an of course for one of The best person and footballers that i ever mate that i think he is part of my family, that is Coloccini, i

Hope The fans and The city take care of him. Life like football is a wheel so change to quick maybe next year i am back but anyway thanks

For all you support, i try my best in Norwich now to help The team to stay in The premiere league, i have a really good welcome from The

Teammates and The fans. And if life decided that i dont go back you r going to be always in my heart, once a geordie always a geordie

Love me a bit of Jonas.

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas  2h

I have to say since i left newcastle i read a lot of message from The fans supporting me, i spend 5 years and a half over there and The .

Only words i can say is thank you for all, i enjoy my time there, my family enjoy uswell, it was great, i hope The best for The team The

Club, an of course for one of The best person and footballers that i ever mate that i think he is part of my family, that is Coloccini, i

Hope The fans and The city take care of him. Life like football is a wheel so change to quick maybe next year i am back but anyway thanks

For all you support, i try my best in Norwich now to help The team to stay in The premiere league, i have a really good welcome from The

Teammates and The fans. And if life decided that i dont go back you r going to be always in my heart, once a geordie always a geordie

Love me a bit of Jonas.

nee bother Jonas  :aww:

Don't think anyone ever doubted how lovely of a guy and man he was for our team. Always will think highly of him and have a soft spot for a committed pro who seemed an absolutely awesome guy.

Don't think anyone ever doubted how lovely of a guy and man he was for our team. Always will think highly of him and have a soft spot for a committed pro who seemed an absolutely awesome guy.

:thup: He seems genuinely funny as well, some of the vids he's featured in :lol:

Me too. Might have benefitted from a bit of him yesterday

I like the guy, but this is a good one :lol:

:thup:

Preposterous thing to say given how many times he 'contributed' to games in which we got utterly dicked.

Me too. Might have benefitted from a bit of him yesterday

I like the guy, but this is a good one :lol:

:thup:

Preposterous thing to say given how many times he 'contributed' to games in which we got utterly dicked.

Always tried hard though and few players did that yesterday is all

• 1 month later...
Guest axel

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas  23m

Sad to see a not experience manager in charge.

Norwich fans having a go at him for that one :lol: