Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

FUCKING HELL! This wasn't over the summer, this was actually during last season? BEFORE he went to Norwich? FUCK OFF PARDEW! Fucking disgusting.

Tear the whole place down, it's abhorrent.

I think that's a translational error.  He had all his hair at Norwich.

http://tn.com.ar/deportes/esencial/la-lucha-de-jonas-gutierrez-me-extirparon-el-testiculo-izquierdo-porque-me-detectaron-un-cancer_531981

I detected a tumor in a testicle. When I confirmed the cancer, I went home crying." Jonas Gutierrez is going through a tough time in your life. O as he said, "the most difficult game that I had to play" .

In an interview with TyC Sports, explained: "I came here and I assumed the costs despite having a contract with Newscastle Silver is not important What is important is the health I had to start chemotherapy...."

"I had the operation in Argentina , I removed the left testicle . I returned to England and the coach of Newcastle told me to leave , "he said. The player had to leave the club and came to Norwich , where he had continuity.

"It was hard to find that my hair was falling out. Did not want to cut I wanted to hold on," he said. He added: " . One day, all my friends came stripped It was a very nice gesture . "

What, so he had this op BEFORE he went to Norwich? I'm getting confused about the timeline here because I swear he still had hair when he was on loan at Norwich.

Think he was playing for Norwich when he noticed the lump, then went home over the summer for treatment which he paid for out of his own money. Came back, club told him he could go home again. That's my understanding.

http://tn.com.ar/deportes/esencial/la-lucha-de-jonas-gutierrez-me-extirparon-el-testiculo-izquierdo-porque-me-detectaron-un-cancer_531981

I detected a tumor in a testicle. When I confirmed the cancer, I went home crying." Jonas Gutierrez is going through a tough time in your life. O as he said, "the most difficult game that I had to play" .

In an interview with TyC Sports, explained: "I came here and I assumed the costs despite having a contract with Newscastle Silver is not important What is important is the health I had to start chemotherapy...."

"I had the operation in Argentina , I removed the left testicle . I returned to England and the coach of Newcastle told me to leave , "he said. The player had to leave the club and came to Norwich , where he had continuity.

"It was hard to find that my hair was falling out. Did not want to cut I wanted to hold on," he said. He added: " . One day, all my friends came stripped It was a very nice gesture . "

What, so he had this op BEFORE he went to Norwich? I'm getting confused about the timeline here because I swear he still had hair when he was on loan at Norwich.

Think that's just bad Google translation.

La lucha de Jonás Gutiérrez: "Me extirparon el testículo izquierdo porque me detectaron un cáncer"

El exvolante de la Selección habló de su enfermedad: "Este es el partido más difícil que me tocó jugar".

JONÁS. Está haciendo quimioterapia: "No quería ver cómo se me caía el pelo".JONÁS. Está haciendo quimioterapia: "No quería ver cómo se me caía el pelo".

"Me detectaron un tumor en un testículo. Cuando me confirmaron el cáncer, fui a casa llorando". Jonás Gutiérrez está atravesando un momento muy duro en su vida. O como dijo él, "el partido más difícil que me tocó jugar".

En diálogo con TyC Sports, explicó: "Vine para acá y los costos los asumí yo pese a tener contrato con Newscastle. La plata no es importante. Lo importante es la salud. Tuve que empezar con quimioterapia".

"Me operé en Argentina, me extirparon el testículo izquierdo. Volví a Inglaterra y el DT del Newcastle me dijo que me vaya", dijo. El jugador tuvo que irse de ese club y llegó al Norwich, donde tuvo continuidad.

"Fue duro encontrarme con que se me caía el pelo. Yo no me quería cortar, quería aguantar", explicó. Y agregó: "Un día, todos mis amigos vinieron pelados. Fue un gesto muy lindo".