Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Even pied Carver off during his celebration. What a guy.

That was class like!!

The slo-mo on the tv was brilliant, carver's face bouncing up and down towards him and Jonas runs straight past without even a glance.

The horror I'd feel if he'd be doing that on me. Must have taken a lot of will to be able to not look at that approaching you, well done Jonas!

Also put the cross in for Sissoko's goal. Fairytale stuff man.

His crossing in general has been rank all season, but he finally landed a good one. To be fair he looked up for it today.

I hope he gets one too. He can do a job as a squad player in the state he's in. He's in better shape than I've seen him for a few years.

Problem is with is that if he gets a contract he'll be a regular.

Guest Howaythetoon

I would love to see him stay at the club and aye some of that is down to sentimentality but fucking hell man, isnt that what's football is about at times?! I don't want to see him play every game, but he's a useful squad player and a great character.

Thanks for your time here Jonas, and thanks for keeping us up today :thup: :thup: Great guy, and has given us some great memories. Definitely don't give him a new contract though, leave as a hero, because he really isn't good enough for the Premier League. Today he managed to get a good cross in and had a shot deflected in, that does not mean he's good enough for the PL.

I hope he gets one too. He can do a job as a squad player in the state he's in. He's in better shape than I've seen him for a few years.

Problem is with is that if he gets a contract he'll be a regular.

He's putting quite a few of his team mates to shame over this. Being more fit than them despite what he has gone through.