Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Birmingham still haven't offered Sebastian Larsson a new contract, expires in the summer, good player with great crossing as you already know, can play centre or on right side of midfield just like Joey, i would go for him and put Joey in the centre again with robocop!

10 league goals for Sunderland in his last season here, scored goals for fun in Greece, I'd take him in an instant.

In years gone by I would have, not now though. Far too much of a cunt and if it's true he had a falling out with Hatem then he isn't worth the trouble he'd cause.

He seems a bit of a ground-hopper though, does Cisse. I wouldn't be convinced we'd hang onto him for any length of time. It'd be nice to tie down a striker with similar loyalty to Carroll, who i think will be here for many years.

i would take cisse on loan til end of season, if such a deal was possible. certainly wouldn't want to sign him up for the long term though.

seem to remember he had a clothes shop in newcastle in one of the arches behind central station. got to wonder why he didnt open up a store in the bridges!?!?

Palace swap deal, Clyne and Ambrose for Guthrie and Perch.

Ebanks-Blake might be fairly decent off Carroll, looks a real poacher on the rare chance.

I really am split on Ambrose. Can't help but think he's still got something to offer at top level, but then wonder why he's not managed to make it back there since leaving us. When you consider some of the ex-players we still have plying their trade in the PL, I'm bewildered that Ambrose of all players hasn't had that chance.

Wheyyyyyyy

;D

i would take cisse on loan til end of season, if such a deal was possible. certainly wouldn't want to sign him up for the long term though.

seem to remember he had a clothes shop in newcastle in one of the arches behind central station.got to wonder why he didnt open up a store in the bridges!?!?

It's because there was a gadgie there selling fake Primark gear.

Chimbonda been told he can leave Blackburn in January. Upgrade on Simpson (or Perch) or not worth the bother?

Sorry, but when we are buying Blackburn knock-offs we know we are not moving in the right direction.

Chimbonda been told he can leave Blackburn in January. Upgrade on Simpson (or Perch) or not worth the bother?

Not an upgrade and not worth the bother. His career has been on a terrible slope for the past few years and he will keep falling.

A lot of people were saying the same about Wellbeck when he went to Sunderland on loan in the summer. Playing week in week out makes a huge difference though.

True. He's looked a completely different player since his loan move.

He needs another big signing on fee from somewhere, gambling problem apparently.

I bet you,I'm shit this week.

"Pascal,man.give me a pound and you'll owe me,y'are shit man!"