First five games.. going into the next five games

Fatwax

Guest sittingontheball

Before MON walked and Milner deal, I would have said five points from five games.After those developments though, it was a good time to play Villa.

Aside from the points, I think we've created more chances than I expected. We even had decent chances against ManUre.

We had a bonus V AV ; expected loss against Man U ; decent point at Wolves but disastrous defeat at home to Blackpool ; finally, redressed that by win at Everton.

I was hoping for 5 points from the 5 games and we have 7, which is a bonus. Win next week and the pressure is off a little bit.

Need to win all home games V sides like Stoke & Wigan etc. then we should be safe by March.

In general, we have played better away from home than I expected.

So, going into the next five league games here are the opponents.. in no particular order:

Sunderland (H)

Manchester City (A)

Stoke (H)

Wigan (H)

West Ham (A)

How many points do you think we'll be getting? I'm going to go with 6.

Over the moon tbh. The win yesterday in a way has righted what went wrong against blackpool. So we're going into the stoke game roughy i the same state of mind we were at a fortnight ago, if that makes any sense to anyone other than me. Fingers crossed we can get another three points, really looking forward to it, myself.

So, going into the next five league games here are the opponents.. in no particular order:

Sunderland (H)

Manchester City (A)

Stoke (H)

Wigan (H)

West Ham (A)

How many points do you think we'll be getting? I'm going to go with 6.

12.  Lose at City but win the other 4.   :snod: