Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was really happy to see him make his league debut, and at left wing too. His pull back almost resulted in Nolan and then Ranger scoring... until Ranger went all, well... yeah.

Did really well.

This is what Hughton never did - gave the young players a good half hour chunk when we were coasting. Wp Pardew.

Spot on.

Looks can deceive. His performance tonight was promising to say least, especially when you couple that with his Chelsea performance. One of our top prospects along with Vuckic and Ranger. I'm just wondering whether the club will keep him around because of the lack depth on the left hand side or opt to loan him out.

Guest Roger Kint

Did well, great to finally watch a left winger get within 30 yards of the opposition box and not continually look behind him to offload. Hopefully a full 90 on Saturday and a few more little cameos over the season.

Surprised at how he handled Ben haims guff, just squared up and stood his ground which is good to see! Its gonna be a pity to lose him when he has to go back to school to do his gcse's :(

He has to WHAT? :(

How dare you offer your young footballers an education.

Surprised at how he handled Ben haims guff, just squared up and stood his ground which is good to see! Its gonna be a pity to lose him when he has to go back to school to do his gcse's :(

Still like 3/4 years before he has to sit them, man.

Have been wanting him to play for weeks as Jonas' performances have gotten worse and worse. The look of disbelief on Jonas' face when he was subbed off was unbelievable.

His first 2/3 minutes he attacked with more intent than Jonas did all game. I like the look of him from what i've seen so far. And who knows he could sort out our Ben ARfa problem. Fergie on the wing Ben Arfa playing off Carroll or in the hole.

Early days yet. But who knows  :dontknow:

Have been wanting him to play for weeks as Jonas' performances have gotten worse and worse. The look of disbelief on Jonas' face when he was subbed off was unbelievable.

His first 2/3 minutes he attacked with more intent than Jonas did all game. I like the look of him from what i've seen so far. And who knows he could sort out our Ben ARfa problem. Fergie on the wing Ben Arfa playing off Carroll or in the hole.

Early days yet. But who knows  :dontknow:

I thought Jonas has been pretty good the last couple of games tbh. By his standards anyway.

Thought the young lad done well last night when he came on.

Introduce him slowly and we could have a canny little player on our hands.

He done brilliant against Chelsea in the Carling cup earlier in the season as well.