Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Why? Republic offer him nothing on an international stage that Norn Iron do, apart from a nice new stadium.

I think it's dead wrong that they can invest time in developing him through all of their youth levels, only for the lad to defect once he starts showing some promise.

Laurent, is that you?

Guest Chubby Jason

Honestly don't get why they don't just merge the teams together.

It's like f***ing merging England and France.  :doh:

Depends on who you ask for an opinion.

How many foreigners do the Republic have in and around their squad now?

certainly have been more active lately in getting some eligible players to switch over, off the top of my head, westwood, kilbane (if that even counts anymore tbh) Ciaran Clarke, Best, McGeady, James McCarthy, St Ledger, Gibson and Liam Lawerence

certainly have been more active lately in getting some eligible players to switch over, off the top of my head, westwood, kilbane (if that even counts anymore tbh) Ciaran Clarke, Best, McGeady, James McCarthy, St Ledger, Gibson and Liam Lawerence

Just had a look on the current Wiki squad. Add John Walters, Caleb Folan, Simon Cox, Marc Wilson and Kevin Foley to that.

Just had a look on the current Wiki squad. Add John Walters, Caleb Folan, Simon Cox, Marc Wilson and Kevin Foley to that.

Cox is a new one, not sure how I forgot Walters mind

A merger? So they could take two averagely shit teams to form one massive shit team?

Remind me of the score the last time Northern Ireland played England.

And it's got nothing to do with how good we are, we have a population of 1.5m ffs we know we're not world beaters, we just love our country.

That's why 15,000 people at Windsor Park make more noise than 90,000 of you lot at Wembley.