Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

A merger? So they could take two averagely shit teams to form one massive shit team?

Remind me of the score the last time Northern Ireland played England.

And it's got nothing to do with how good we are, we have a population of 1.5m ffs we know we're not world beaters, we just love our country.

That's why 15,000 people at Windsor Park make more noise than 90,000 of you lot at Wembley.

Just not enough to play for it.

Reminds me of a young James Milner. Brave and technically sound. With pace to burn!

:dowie:

What's so Dowie about that? When Milner burst onto the scene, he showed that he possessed good technique, and wasn't afraid to get stuck in! I see Ferguson with similar traits only with more pace than Milner had/has.

I think he's more 'Dowied' about the suggestion that Milner may have had pace to burn.

Yup. Now that I've read my original post again, I can see why it would insinuate that. Just meant he's like Milner, but nimbler than Milner  bluerazz.gif

:thup:

Won't pretend I'm an expert on him, but I can imagine he has the potential to be an excellent full back and only a good outright winger.

Fwiw, I'm tempted to say full backs are a more important part of a good team, so it's not a demotion in my mind.

Nigel Worthington confirmed he's been trying to get him to play for NI, but Ferguson has been ignoring his calls.

If he does indeed decide to a be a turncoat prick and change his nation to the Republic, I'll never be able to enjoy watching him play for NUFC.

Nigel Worthington confirmed he's been trying to get him to play for NI, but Ferguson has been ignoring his calls.

If he does indeed decide to a be a turncoat prick and change his nation to the Republic, I'll never be able to enjoy watching him play for NUFC.

I'm as confused as owt, how can he play for Eire if he is British?

Anybody born in Northern Ireland can play for either team for some batshit reason.

Anybody born in Northern Ireland can play for either team for some batshit reason.

Doesn't make sens that like They're 2 totally seperate countries. It's like saying anyone born in Belguim can also play for France if they so wish.

Whereas I couldn't give a s**** :lol:

I don't really care as such but I think if he's Northern Irish then he should play for them.

Yeah fair enough, it was a pointless post, I'm just bored waiting for the shopping to turn up!

Guest palnese

Whereas I couldn't give a shite :lol:

:lol:

Doesn't make sens that like They're 2 totally seperate countries. It's like saying anyone born in Belguim can also play for France if they so wish.

Not quite, there are quite a lot of people in Northern Ireland who consider it one country!