Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest Thump 1892

That's why 15,000 people at Windsor Park make more noise than 90,000 of you lot at Wembley.

St. James Park was considerably noisier before the expansion.  There's less space for sound to travel through, therefore more noise.  Likewise Wembley is a huge stadium and therefore sounds a lot quieter due to the excess of room and distance from the sound.

Another reason SJP has gotten quieter is because the sound leaks over the Gallowgate/East stand but that's a different argument.

Guest Heneage

Jesus christ, the lot of you should just merge together it's football at the end of the day. Just put the red hand in the middle of the ROI flag and call yourselves 'Irelands United'.

Guest Thump 1892

Jesus christ, the lot of you should just merge together it's football at the end of the day. Just put the red hand in the middle of the ROI flag and call yourselves 'Irelands United'.

Would you be happy merging the Toon with the unwashed down the road?

Real Ireland.

Guest Heneage

If we kept it Black and White and got Gyan go for it.

Guest Stephen927

He does need to put on at least a stone.

Really don't think he needs to. He'll fill out as he ages. He's a little lad atm but he's only 19, I wouldn't want to risk losing any of his trickery or pace for the sake of extra muscle, it's not like he's a centre back.

Same flag and anthem as the rugby tbh.

Really don't think he needs to. He'll fill out as he ages. He's a little lad atm but he's only 19, I wouldn't want to risk losing any of his trickery or pace for the sake of extra muscle, it's not like he's a centre back.

:thup:

Guest Thump 1892

But we wouldn't keep the black and white, it would probably be black and red.  You're thinking it's more a case of one club folding and the other 'inheriting' the team, but that isn't what happens.  It would be an entirely new club - no more Newcastle United, no more Sunderland AFC.

That's why people aren't agreeing with this.  Also political issues.

Guest Heneage

But we wouldn't keep the black and white, it would probably be black and red.  You're thinking it's more a case of one club folding and the other 'inheriting' the team, but that isn't what happens.  It would be an entirely new club - no more Newcastle United, no more Sunderland AFC.

That's why people aren't agreeing with this.  Also political issues.

Sorry I was being sarcastic.

Jokes aside if they can do it for the Rugby they can do it for this. They'd stand a better chance of getting to a WC if they merged instead of the England B Team they are quickly becoming.

Does anyone in Norn Iron have any interest in the rugby though???

I would imagine the fans of Ulster do.

I mean the national rigby team who seem to play all of their games in Dublin.

Dublin is the recognised home ground for the team the represents the Island of Ireland. When they have  played in Belfast it has been classed as a neutral venue. Ulster is a club team in rugby union not a national team.

yep.......... I can hardly twist my knees anymore.  :nope:

"He began playing youth football for his hometown club Derry City and GAA for Derry County before moving to Newcastle United's youth academy"

Can't believe he ever played for the North if that's true.

Guest Recoba

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1391321/Kevin-Nolan-follow-Joey-Barton-Newcastle-captain-stalls-new-deal.html says he has signed a 5 year deal. Mint.