Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope people turn out for this and get behind the team instead of watching on TV(or illegal streams  :shifty:). I'll be there.

£15 adults, £5 kids. Do it Ashley.

It's a midweek, but I'll try and get there - hopefully we put out a decent team.

This lot are at home to West Ham after this game btw. I really cant see them resting too many players. They will want to win this cup.

Pretty sure Arse will be concentrating on the Premiership and Champs tbh ,Carling a good experience for there fringe and yung uns too imho.

Guest Roger Kint

Hope people turn out for this and get behind the team instead of watching on TV(or illegal streams  :shifty:). I'll be there.

£15 adults, £5 kids. Do it Ashley.

It's a midweek, but I'll try and get there - hopefully we put out a decent team.

:kinnear:

Stick to what we have been doing, they earned it

GO FOR IT!!!

Come on why the fuck not... okay we go full strength and get beat its embarrassing BUT I think we will need to go full to beat the Gooner kids.

Worth the risk of them being too tired/some injured for the mackems at the weekend?