Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Arsenal is playing anywhere near their first team or even half of it...then I can't see any reason why to play our full first team either as we don't stand a chance! Gunner 3rd team have beaten better teams than us in the past and I can see that being the case this time as well so why risk any of our important guys in such meaningless match? Give our prospects a decent run out! There's nothing to lose as at this stage there's even no prize money to be shared except the gate receipts which won't be huge I guess...

Krul

Tavernier  Campbell  Kadar  Ferguson

Smith    Guthrie

Ranger      Vuckic          Lovenkrands

Xisco

Really looking forward to this tbh. I want us to play a weakened side but after the Chelsea DEMOLITION i'm really up for a good run. Would be delighted if we snuck another win.

Krul

R Taylor - Williamson - Kadar - Ferguson

Ranger - Vuckic - Smith - Routledge

Ameobi - Lovenkrands

Summat like that would be nyce.

Guest Geordiecunny

It might be a risk to go full strength but I'd spend 10 years in the football league to see us win anything. Mid table prem isn't an achievement in any way comparable to actually winning anything.

It might be a risk to go full strength but I'd spend 10 years in the football league to see us win anything. Mid table prem isn't an achievement in any way comparable to actually winning anything.

Added to that, a Carling Cup win would give us the great 'European nights' back  :smitten:

He can also play right winger iirc

Players shouldn't be played out of position!

You say, right after naming Ranger on the right wing. :lol:

Yep true...but he can play there unlike Guthrie or Barton on wings