Man City V NUFC Pre Match Thread -Sun Oct 3rd 1.30pm (live on espn)

olliemort
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon he brought in Guti to help out Perch defensively as Routledge was doing a great job at doing that

Aye, makes sense for the left winger to cut across the field to help the rightback.  :lol:

What?Hes repaced Routledge our right winger...so maybe hes playing there

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reckon he brought in Guti to help out Perch defensively as Routledge was doing a great job at doing that

Aye, makes sense for the left winger to cut across the field to help the rightback.  :lol:

What?Hes repaced Routledge our right winger...so maybe hes playing there

He's on the left wing.

fuck sake the gayness is happening man?  carroll on a bench shiser man!  i know he had his critics but i wud rather have smith upfront if we r gonna play one man upfront.

he had sum shit thrown his way but we havent seen that much of him upfront and lets not forget that is what he actually is not a fucking defensive mid.

my two cents gaylords what u think?  atleast he aint afraid to jump and put his head on the ends of things unlike stroller the ponce.

What's with the excessive use of text talk? It's a forum you lazy bastard, type properly.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19167.0.html

f*** sake the gayness is happening man?  carroll on a bench shiser man!  i know he had his critics but i wud rather have smith upfront if we r gonna play one man upfront.

he had sum s*** thrown his way but we havent seen that much of him upfront and lets not forget that is what he actually is not a f***ing defensive mid.

my two cents gaylords what u think?  atleast he aint afraid to jump and put his head on the ends of things unlike stroller the ponce.

I actualy feel less intelligent

Guest michaelfoster

MCFC: Hart, Boetang, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, Milner, Silva, De Jong, Barry, Toure, Tevez

Subs: Taylor, Viera, Santa Cruz, Johnson, Boyata, Adebayor, Jo

NUFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Gutierrez, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Ameobi.

Subs: Soderberg, Carroll, Campbell, Smith plus 3 tbc

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

f*** sake the gayness is happening man?  carroll on a bench shiser man!  i know he had his critics but i wud rather have smith upfront if we r gonna play one man upfront.

he had sum s*** thrown his way but we havent seen that much of him upfront and lets not forget that is what he actually is not a f***ing defensive mid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I was correct in my prediction Jonas would be in for Routledge- Obviously didn't see the Carroll change, I hope Shola has one of his "1 in 10 good games"

MCFC: Hart, Boetang, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, Milner, Silva, De Jong, Barry, Toure, Tevez

Subs: Taylor, Viera, Santa Cruz, Johnson, Boyata, Adebayor, Jo

NUFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Gutierrez, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Ameobi.

Subs: Soderberg, Carroll, Campbell, Smith plus 3 tbc

I'm glad Richards isn't playing. He scares the shit out of me.

No Johnson seems perverse. Is this the legendary Mancini man-management at work?

It appears as though I'm fairly alone in feeling pretty optimistic about this one, then? :lol:

Finding it hard to be optimistic after the Stoke match and with fucking Shola and Nolan up front.But I have a sneaky feeling we will nick a 1-1 draw