Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

I'm not sure about the tackle, take away who it was and who it was on, i'd say it was fair enough, very very hard but fair.

Trailing leg is suspect, but it so hard to tell 100% what happened there it was so fast. The sound it made if anything says there was something wrong with it, it was horrific.

Those empty seats, f***ing hell, can you imagine the size of the ground we'd fill with 150m of players on the pitch?

There wouldnt be any seats though as they would have been launched on the pitch after the 3rd home game of the season with the manager constanly sending out  teams made of CB's & DM's.

Is it right that de Jong didnt even get booked ?

ofcos he didnt , did u not watched the world cup, him and van bommel was chopping everyone up and hardly ever got booked, kungfu kicks and all sorts.  they're experts.

Feeling quite proud of the lads after that. We get one of our players' legs broken, go one down from a penalty that should never have been, yet pull it all together, dominate possession for most of the rest of the half, and score a beaut of an equaliser. They're all putting in a good shift, but Jonas has been outstanding.

:clap:  :clap2:

We will probably lose this but I'm immensely proud of the boys so far. It's the third time in the season that we've come out firing after a horror show the week before and I just feel that the awesome team spirit that we have is a major reason that we've been able to do this.

De Jong is a fucking cunt and he should have been suspended for ninja kicking Alonso in the WC final. I hope someone poisons his food after the match, and bombs the City stadium. Fucking shite club, shite fans, shite stadium.

Shola has done well in terms of his general play in the final third, holding the ball well and linking up well with others. He may be frustrating, but he is the kind of player we need. However we need someone higher up, i.e Carroll. I'd take off Nolan or Routledge to accomodate the pairing.

Pissing me off that they're giving me hope that we might get something. Fucking NUFC.

I'm getting my hopes up after that first half display.  Making me feel a draw is good chance and a sneaky win is an outside chance.  Just waiting for hopes to be dashed by a Tevez brace.

I'm not sure about the tackle, take away who it was and who it was on, i'd say it was fair enough, very very hard but fair.

Trailing leg is suspect, but it so hard to tell 100% what happened there it was so fast. The sound it made if anything says there was something wrong with it, it was horrific.

fair? he went straight through him , both legs in,  jesus.  :facepalm:

Feeling quite proud of the lads after that. We get one of our players' legs broken, go one down from a penalty that should never have been, yet pull it all together, dominate possession for most of the rest of the half, and score a beaut of an equaliser. They're all putting in a good shift, but Jonas has been outstanding.

:clap:  :clap2:

Good post

Made an awful, loud crack.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Kevin is a big, big player for us,” said Hughton. “He is key to what we do."

Well, at least Hughton has acknowledged the reason we play shite football is down to Kevin Nolan. Little steps.