Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What an utterly pathetic atmosphere :facepalm:

Those empty seats, fucking hell, can you imagine the size of the ground we'd fill with 150m of players on the pitch?

Utter disgrace. To think of all the games they used to turn up to with total dross playing for them. Makes the mind boggle.

Those empty seats, fucking hell, can you imagine the size of the ground we'd fill with 150m of players on the pitch?

The ones behind the goal were full earlier. Must have a pie deal on.

Hope Hughton does an Arsene Wenger and complains the fuck about that De Jong tackle. It was so fucking reckless. 

Jonas has been great this first half though. We've held our own tbf as we did at Everton.

How long was Craig Fagan out with his broken leg? Sure it wasnt that long. Hopefully it is one of them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is it right that de Jong didnt even get booked ?

Aye, not only that, but he was lauded by the commentators for the tackle, and it was laughed away as a 'welcome' tackle.

What a thoroughly ridiculous half of football. Two of our best players off injured (one long-term), a completely bollocks penalty given against us, some fucking awful defending and yet generally we're playing pretty well, dominating possession and level.

Unreal.

Clear leg break just below the knee I'm afraid

http://paulturnbull.co.uk/Images/arfa.jpg

Welcome to the Premeirship!!

A promising player cut down because somebody wanted to "get stuck in". Happens too much. I don't know when, but physical play(which I actually quite enjoy) has been replaced by dirty play.