Worst current PL refs?

Parky

to be fair they are all capable of getting a big decision wrong, just look at this place and the arguments in real time when a contentious decision has been made, however it's not too often we see a game when the ref gets 3 massive decisions all wrong against the same team.

Rob 'The Cunt' Styles

Steve 'Bellend' Bennett

Martin 'There's no corruption in the game' Atkinson

You can guarantee that for the big descisions in matches refereeing against us, it will all be one way traffic. 

I'd have put Shitbag Webb in that category as well, but the penalty decision against the Mackems shows that he must really fucking hate those mongs.  He must still go to bed and wank himself into oblivion each night knowing that he made the incorrect decision that ultimately sent us down last time.

Guest black n white

they all need to go back and learn the fucking rules http://r23.imgfast.net/users/2315/26/92/92/smiles/587197.gif

I don't think many (if any) of them can keep up with the pace of the game so they're consistently behind the play.  The same goes for linesmen.  A fast ball played from one end of the pitch to the other with a fast runner on the end of it will see the referee 30-40 yards behind play with only the barest idea of what's going on, like today with the Tevez "penalty".

Without the benefit of replays they're never going to be able to make the correct judgements.  Without replays I think the only way forward is going to be another couple of linesmen on either side and/or a couple of additional referees who can stay in either half.

I don't think many (if any) of them can keep up with the pace of the game so they're consistently behind the play.  The same goes for linesmen.  A fast ball played from one end of the pitch to the other with a fast runner on the end of it will see the referee 30-40 yards behind play with only the barest idea of what's going on, like today with the Tevez "penalty".

Without the benefit of replays they're never going to be able to make the correct judgements.  Without replays I think the only way forward is going to be another couple of linesmen on either side and/or a couple of additional referees who can stay in either half.

cant keep up with the play, cos of the weight of the bags of Gold in thier back pockets.

FUCKING CHEATING BASTARD REF.