Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Utd - Still the best team in the Premiership to watch.

West Ham - Probably would've been a fan if my Grandad hadn't encouraged me to support Newcastle, decent supporters on the whole, have a few decent players but don't throw loads of money around.

Blackpool - Now that our defeat to them has stopped stinging too much, I want them to do well. They play the right way and good luck to Holloway who's sound as well imo.

I like to see Arsenal play at their best (not against us though), on their day they are the best team in the Premiership, it just doesn't come round that often. I have to admit Wenger can get a bit irratating with his whinging and soem of their fans have started to act like him.

Man Utd because I like Ferguson as a manager, like Wenger he needs to stop whinging I love how he gets under every managers skin though, he done it to Keegan, he's done it with Wenger, he's done it with Benitez, he even done it to Mourinho. The less said about their fans the better though.

I'd say Rangers but watching them play is like watching paint dry, I also keep an eye out for FC Toronto's results.

doesn't those the get the least votes in the "who you hate the most" thread say who we like the most?

or stand the most

No, because people can hate different teams and stand different teams. If you look at the other thread you'll see that Fulham appear more liked than Arsenal due to having fewer votes, but here they're blown out of the water. :thup:

Vice versa you'll find that whilst Blackburn has the least votes here, it also is close to having least votes in the other thread. Hence you can safely assume that the user base on here see Blackburn as a nothing club with no emotions towards be it hating them or not hating them.