Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wigan Athletic - 16/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Nate

It's just shocking to watch the right side of our team.  Guthrie is slow and offering nothing forward or back.  Perch is every bit as bad as he has ever been.  They are absolutely battering us. 

And we can offer no end product whatsoever in response. 

Enrique is going to have to score two goals to drag us back into it, he's the only one playing.  Even Tiote is not playing well.

Wow we are s***, I thought we could survive with ease due to the relative crap at the bottom but obviously we overachieved in the games against Villa and Everton. We just can't compete at the moment and are soft at home.

The team is just soft, period. Really wish Hughton had stuck with 4-5-1. We are not good enough or strong enough defensively to play two strikers upfront, partiularly when Loven isn't exactly the sort to get involved in play at all.Well, everyone was moaning about wanting 4-4-2 ... voila.

Guest neesy111

Only club in the world where you could have two right backs at Simpson & R.Taylor level & we manage to find someone shitter!!! Unreal buy.

Agreed.

How did Wideawakeatnight celebrate? Like c*** or play it cool?

Raised arm, but didn't run round like a lunatic.

Cheers for the reply.

Both times?

Yeah, from what I saw. Though I'll admit I was too busy screaming obscenities to pay too much attention.

I said if we lose this I'm seriously worried.

I am worried.

im not,.  its  a long season.  we hope the manager would learn from this. 

it doesnt matter if we play away or home,  we must pack the midfield and get rid of perch or play a winger infront of him that actually tracks back.