Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wonder what the odds are on a Titus Bramble Own Goal giving us the win?  :laugh:

That would be a fantasy result. I suppose he'll get a lot of stick today. I've nothing against him, but it's the way of things.

We, the fans, made Bramble shit with out constant uneasy groaning everytime the ball went near him and we're lucky we haven't done the same with Colo.

Nervous. Very, very important game for the club and for CH imo. Losing today would be a disaster considering it's Sunderland and that we've got Arsenal away next.

Will get myself the first beers now to calm down.  :lol:

Wonder what the odds are on a Titus Bramble Own Goal giving us the win?  :laugh:

That would be a fantasy result. I suppose he'll get a lot of stick today. I've nothing against him, but it's the way of things.

We, the fans, made Bramble s*** with out constant uneasy groaning everytime the ball went near him and we're lucky we haven't done the same with Colo.

What about his howlers with Wigan?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We, the fans, made Bramble s*** with out constant uneasy groaning everytime the ball went near him and we're lucky we haven't done the same with Colo.

The East Stand Corner Booers haunt his soul!

The East Stand Corner Booers haunt his soul!

Let's hope they do today as well!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

you lot are only 5 hours ahead of chicago time now, right?

Aye, we went back in time last night IN A DELOREAN!

I'm bloody excited for this now.

Mind you, my heart says win but my head still says we're very similar and it'll be a draw.

Either way, if the lineup is anything but unchanged, the nerves will kick back in. We need 442 imo.