Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:eek:

Your clubs just Bent... :iamatwat:

The smiley code.  :lol:

:eek:

I can't belive one of them said there was no decent Newcastle messageboards. This site is ten times better than ready to go. Just look at the facts More Users, 30 comments a page (something i like about this forum), good moderation, better posters (imo, though i will accept i may be looking at this point through NUFC tinted glasses) more supporters from other clubs, better threads(mainly because we know the difference between a post and starting a new thread and also the genius of threads like football in paint, lush lasses and internet jocularity), ready to go looks a bit tacky as well, imo.

And on the point of nerves, yes i am nervous i can't undrstand how any one can not be nervous with tomorrow being such a big game and there not being too much difference between the two teams in terms of league position and with our home record of late.

Newcastle online = Most Online Today: 171. Most Online Ever: 734 (September 22, 2010, 09:51:22 PM)

SMB = Currently Active Users: 853 (288 members and 565 guests) Most users ever online was 7,041, 31st August 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Football365 was responsible for football in paint, not this board.

These are the facts, but please feel free to ignore them.. :pow:  I'm sure you will.

Correct, RTG is a far more active forum, for better or for worse... A big part of the reason behind that is that it's the only existing Sunderland forum though, whereas we have a bit of "competition", for lack of a better word.

watched the youtube clip further up the thread and hope the chanting is as good tomorrow. still gonna be  stuck in yorkshire tomorrow so likely on me jack from 12:30 for a warm up. HWTL. Toon, Toon!

So nervouse about this, I would love a win but the first thing in my mind is not to get beat so Iwould take a draw now if it was offerd. If we win then fucking great, I just hope that we don't lose, really starting to shit it now.

got to say i'm very chilled right now, in a c'est la vie type mood, it's beyond our control so just lets bring it on.

edit....told the kids i'll go trick or treating about 8ish.........can you imagine the tricking if we get beat, it'll make nolans driveway look tidy.

I can't wait for this now, I'm not nervous in the slightest, just excited.  I was ill all day yesterday and at 2am this morning was convinced that I was missing the game when I had my head over the bog but have woken up feeling 100%, brilliant.

Aye, the nerves have gone for me too, just looking forward to the game and the occasion now. Just got to hope the lads fight all the way and don't let us down. It's out of our hands now and there's no point in worrying or panicking. :)

I know we used to large it when we were good (going by league position) & SAFCwere s**** (going by league position)  but f***ing hell they have not won away from home in the league this season & Own Goals is there 2nd best striker & some there lot reckon this is stroll in the park. These c***s like Blackpool & Wigan are they to beaten lets not f*** this one up.

I know we used to large it when we were good (going by league postion) & SAFCwere s**** (going by league postion)  but f***ing hell they have not won away from home in the league this season & Own Goals is there 2nd best striker & some there lot reckong this is stroll in the park. These c***s like Blackpool & Wigan are they to beaten lets not f*** this one up.

I know. We were challenging in the Champions League and top 6 when we had a bit cockiness going into these, they're a point ahead and have won 2 away in 30 and are giving it the big boy bollocks.

I am starting to feel quietly confident about this now. The midfield four of Barton, Nolan, Tiote and Jonas are players you would want in a match like this, and if Hughton goes with Carroll and Shola up front, the prospect of those two battering the Sunderland defence will have their camp secretly terrified, and I include their bastard fans from RTG in that.

4-4-2 attack all the way.