How often do you attend NUFC matches?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Shame all the people who have had to give up there tickets, is it through the prices?

I can see me having to give mine up in the future like :undecided:

Relocation for me.  If travel was cheap enough I would attend more.

Shame all the people who have had to give up there tickets, is it through the prices?

I can see me having to give mine up in the future like :undecided:

Relocation for me.  If travel was cheap enough I would attend more.

Ah.

I'm still on junior atm, so that makes things much easier to afford. Next season will be full price, and I don't know if I'll be able to afford it.

Before last season I'd had a ST since 92/93 and went to occaisional aways.

Now I go to occaisional home and occaisional away. Should go to more but don't.

Yet to see us lose away from home, been to 11 or 12 i think off the top of my head.

If a home match is on when I'm coming home, I go. Probably about 5 or 6 a season.

Make an effort to get to as many of the southern away games as I can... probably another 4 or 5 a season.

Not enough really, but location and cost of travel is my excuse.

Haven't been to a home game since 2007. Gave up the season ticket in 2003 due to location (travelling/first child put paid to it).

Money is the basic reason I don't get to any at the moment (despite having loads of opportunity around the midlands at the moment :( )

Only really started going to games since the year we went down. But go to about 10 home games a season. Never done an away game yet. Although the amount of games I go to will probably go down when I have to start playing adult prices.

Used to go to just about every home game, but then moved 360 miles away. :(

Try to make trips north to see family coincide with home games, but even then I'll be lucky to see more than a handful a year. Get to a few away games down south when I can. I do my best, but I'm skint and a very long way away.

It used to be:

I'm at every home game without fail.

I'm at every away game without fail.

Now it's:

I don't go to home games out of choice/circumstance.

I don't go to away games out of choice/circumstance.

Left uni.

Moved to the midlands.

Bought a house.

Had nothing in common with the blokes I started travelling to games with from the midlands, so I found myself going from the radgey away busses to listening to pointless trivial newcastle united crap for hours, from people that hadn't missed a game in 356 years.

Moved back up to the NE and don't go at all now.

Still love the Toon, but priorities - ie Mortgage etc mean I don't bother as I cant justify Premier League prices.

I miss it... had some cracking trips, and some less than cracking trips (norwich away on a tuesday night, no mates were going, and i didnt want to miss a game, so at the last minute booked on to backpage mini bus - only time i used these plebs - and ended up sitting next to cliffy all the way there and back)