Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Someone bump some of their threads about what Bent's first tweet is gonna be after his hattrick and ask what it was.

Just wanna apologise to all the fans who went to the game and watched else where. Didn't go the way we wanted. We are hurting too. We promise too put this right. Starting with stoke next week

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9422/darrenbent0075306.jpg

In the meantime i will love spending me money- fucking about in me ferrari- and thinking up excuses for after Stoke.

just got in now.  Ears are ringing, head is pounding.  Dunno whether to get back out and celebrate!?

All XI were outstanding today.  Carroll deserved a goal.  He was excellent.

Special mention to the mackem cunt that chucked a 10p down after Nolan's 2nd, cutting the bloke behind me above the eye, and the other mackem cunt in a red and white wig, with his fucking face painted red and white, glumly making half arsed 'wanker' gestures.  Grow up you sad fucking prick.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Best day for years :clap2: have been nervous since i got up this morning but all that disappeared on the 25th minute. Outstanding performance by all the team (think Krul was dodgy at times tho :rolleyes:) Must have used up all of my text allowance today, texting all my mackem mates i feel like going in on dayshift tomorrow unpaid just to wind up some more mackems cunts :celb:

Best day for years :clap2: have been nervous since i got up this morning but all that disappeared on the 25th minute. Outstanding performance by all the team (think Krul was dodgy at times tho :rolleyes:) Must have used up all of my text allowance today, texting all my mackem mates i feel like going in on dayshift tomorrow unpaid just to wind up some more mackems cunts :celb:

When?

Joey Barton was exceptional today.  My favourite moment was where he was running full stride with the ball, and without looking, just knowing and not breaking stride, played a backheel to Simpson as Gyan(?) was chasing him.

Richardson I think. :)

Krul - 6 - Not really tested but then was asleep for the goal but he is young and still learning at this level.

Simpson - 9 - Operated the right flank well, compensated lack of a right winger, helped create key chances.

Williamson - 7 - Solid, unspectacular, reliable.

Coloccini - 10 - Didn't put a foot wrong and we built from his calm composure at the back, really earning his wages at the moment.

Enrique - 8 - Did what Enrique does every game.

Barton - 10 - Passed the ball around well, whipped in some excellent balls and terrifying corners, and led the team by an excellent example of controlled aggression. My MOTM.

Tiote - 8 - Took a while for him to understand the derby tempo, but once he did Mr. Consistent kept the midfield ticking.

Nolan - 10 - Got the hattrick but his passing in midfield was also good and did some important defending too.

Jonas - 8 - Kept the ball well and won important set pieces.

Carroll - 8 - Terrorised them, making spaces for others to exploit.

Ameobi - 10 - Great brace, but again is such an important part of our build up play and really helps the likes of Barton, Nolan and Jonas get on trhe ball in more dangerous positions.

Joey Barton was exceptional today.  My favourite moment was where he was running full stride with the ball, and without looking, just knowing and not breaking stride, played a backheel to Simpson as Gyan(?) was chasing him.

Yeah he was brilliant today. If Gerrard had a game like that you would never hear the end of it. He ran the show kept our tempo up was full of energy and wanted the ball all the time, tackles were almost all spot on. My man of the match. Definitely would have been alot closer game if he wasnt playing imo. Deserved a goal too.

You took the piss out of us today, by far the better team, no doubt about it, you won the game fair and square

and deserved it! well done. you Black an white Bassdads!!!.. O0 ..... :tickedoff:....... :weep:

You took the piss out of us today, by far the better team, no doubt about it, you won the game fair and square

and deserved it! well done. you Black an white Bassdads!!!.. O0 ..... :tickedoff:....... :weep:

Fair play for coming on here :thup:

I usually love watching Warren Barton on our Match Day programme but today was something special.  About half way through his analysis he starts really trying to hold back a smile and says as much, something along the lines of "I'm really trying to stay un-biased, but I was loving this."  Then the other guy on the panel asks him what it's like to play in one of these matches and he said his hair was standing up on the back of his neck watching the match and how he knows what Bigg Market looks like right now.

It's really refreshing to have a black and white ex-player but more importantly fan who isn't afraid to show their feelings when breaking down a match like this.

Fair play to you.

I have lived amongst the red'n whiters for most of my life (Boldon) and none of my my mackem supporting mates have had the baals to contact me since the match finished

Right i've caught up with the match thread. Time to feed off the negativity on SMB.

It's took me a while as well!

Marvellous day. My superstitions really worked a (trick or) treat today.

Barton was absolutely outstanding. Carroll is turning out to be a real handful. I honesrtly thought Nolan played ok today but with a lot of heart, but how can you have a go at him he scored a hattrick! Only let down today for me was Jonas, i thought he was poor at times. Well done Hughton, the chanting for him was thoroughly deserved, the hairs on my neck stood up.

Howay 5-1!