Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

Arsenal will win, I'll be more than happy with only loosing by a goal. But in the end I think they might win by 3 or so like they usually do against us on Emirates.

There's no point in that attitude. We're capable of a draw here if we play well and Arsenal aren't at their best. They've had a trip to Russia and back while we've had a week off on the back of a big result. Who knows, teams do go there and win, if you catch them on an off day or the ref gives you a chance, anything can happen. Arsenal will of course be favourites but the players have to be positive and go there believing they can nick something. It will be a different game to our second string against theirs in the cup last week.

It's just the wait that irks me. I'm grateful for the TV coverage but it's a pain having to sit through Saturday without us playing. Always disliked Sunday kick-offs.

Aye Saturday is far better... even when you're going to the match it's nice to have it sooner and have Sunday free.

Arsenal will win, I'll be more than happy with only loosing by a goal. But in the end I think they might win by 3 or so like they usually do against us on Emirates.

There's no point in that attitude. We're capable of a draw here if we play well and Arsenal aren't at their best. They've had a trip to Russia and back while we've had a week off on the back of a big result. Who knows, teams do go there and win, if you catch them on an off day or the ref gives you a chance, anything can happen. Arsenal will of course be favourites but the players have to be positive and go there believing they can nick something. It will be a different game to our second string against theirs in the cup last week.

I agree with all the things in our favour, and I really hope we can get something.

But those extra weights on our side of the balance can only tip it so far, we're miles behind Arsenal in terms of ability. Hughton will have the lads ready to go I'm sure, but we can't put too much importance on the result of this one IMO.

Guest Roger Kint

i wonder if some of the views on here aren't being tempered by the stick being whaled out to the mackems and their confidence before last sunday and the waryness of not being called deluded ?

Or more likely because we have seen our record both at Arsenal and v Arsenal?

It's just the wait that irks me. I'm grateful for the TV coverage but it's a pain having to sit through Saturday without us playing. Always disliked Sunday kick-offs.

Aye Saturday is far better... even when you're going to the match it's nice to have it sooner and have Sunday free.

Worst combination is when you lose a Saturday lunchtime kick off, IMO.

Worst combination is when you lose a Saturday lunchtime kick off, IMO.

Aye, f***s your weekend losing the early game on Saturday like

I agree with all the things in our favour, and I really hope we can get something.

But those extra weights on our side of the balance can only tip it so far, we're miles behind Arsenal in terms of ability. Hughton will have the lads ready to go I'm sure, but we can't put too much importance on the result of this one IMO.

Exactly, it's not that I'm not hoping. I mean it is realistically possible to go there and win by three but I THINK that we won't. Arsenals ability is way above ours, and we still haven't shown consistency. But who knows, maybe the 2-1 win against West Ham and Sunderland win has us on a roll.

And while I doubt we'll get a point I'll still cheer us to get full points but will be understanding if we don't.

Training pics from getty. Seems like Joey got a hair cut. :lol:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/106563444.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6AAD998B8166DA9DF1BBEF00BE41C415DF48E5BE197259E5E

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/106563990.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E68CA8D992B6381E201BBEF00BE41C415D65F77624555C19A9

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/106563844.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6AB317188166162A81BBEF00BE41C415DA751505EE6AF0FBB

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/106563343.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6E33F92D6DF317BFF1BBEF00BE41C415D8D6FA4874B1CD4DD

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=105953044&EditorialProduct=Sport