Mackems in your workplace

Guest koenji

Mackem at our work is coincidently off today.

Because he was caught speeding last month he has to attend some course to avoid fine and points on license. Didn't appreciate it when I texted him saying he should have just taken some advice off his team yesterday and surrendered the 3 points  :fishing:

Equally more satisfying seeing as he was giving it the old man for man better in almost every department last week.

Guest The_Scoreboard

I'm like a coiled spring waiting to get to work this afternoon. 4 o'clock can't come quick enough. This is the only good thing about living in Peterlee today :celb:

Turned up, all doing the "not bothered in the slightest" routine. 

Think that'll be quite a popular coping mechanism amongst them.

Not believable for a single microsecond though, given how obsessed they are with us! :lol:

I've taken the week off as its my birthday on Thursday (they ask us to book our holidays far too early so I never know when I'm going to want them).  It would be good to go in and wind a few of the men up, as they've been talking themselves up all week. however some of women don't have a clue about football other than being able to say 'gerrrrrinnnnn' when they win, or keeping their gobs shut completely when they lose, despite being ST holders.

Main mackem loud mouth had pre-emptively arranged a day off to nurse his hangover / hide his face.

It'll keep till tomorrow big lad, don't you worry.

Hell, at 5-1, it'll keep for the next 50 years :D :laugh:

Mackem at our work is coincidently off today.

Because he was caught speeding last month he has to attend some course to avoid fine and points on license. Didn't appreciate it when I texted him saying he should have just taken some advice off his team yesterday and surrendered the 3 points  :fishing:

Equally more satisfying seeing as he was giving it the old man for man better in almost every department last week.

Excellent. :lol: :lol:

Guest Loven11

Can.Not.Wait.Until.Tomorrow.

I might not say anything, until around 9:05. When I will sporadically say "what's the time?" and just as the replies are about to be spoken say "5 Past S*nderland".

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Worst offender has been quiet, then in a desperate bid to save face, posted the Chronicle front page and said we were sad for doing that. Also said anyone who wasn't there has no right to celebrate.

The Mackem lad on my team has been off today, so he's got this to come into tomorrow.  :snod:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3020/img0768c.jpg

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3187/img0769iu.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9206/img0767bn.jpg