Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The only downside is that no doubt tomorrow's papers will have linked Mike Ashley to funding a terrorist cell targeting London.

Guest Chubby Jason

*Macho Man Randy Savage voice* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest firetotheworks

Carroll probably MOTM, but Christ, I was really impressed with all of them at one point or another. Special mentions for Tiote ,Krul, Colo and Simpson though. Excellent work from the lot of them. I fucking love this team.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What a performance. The absolute opposite to last week, but effective all the same.

Arsenal had two shots on target, at home, against a newly promoted team. That's brilliant and almost unheard of.

Carroll led the line well, but Colocinni gets my MOTM. He was absolutely incredible.

Clive Anderson, Nigel Benn, Alan Davies, Frankie Dettori, Prince Harry, Nick Hornby, Matt Lucas, Fabregash.... can you hear me Fabregash, Bradley Walsh.............your boys took one helluva a beating!

Carroll probably MOTM, but Christ, I was really impressed with all of them at one point or another. Special mentions for Tiote ,Krul, Colo and Simpson though. Excellent work from the lot of them. I fucking love this team.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

This.