Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Caught up in the moment, but, for the first time in a while I'm proud of this team, and the club as a whole. Everyone seems to care about NUFC for once.

Guest firetotheworks

Krul - 9 Fucking superb save

Simpson - 9 Excellent tackles, and positioning.

Williamson - 9 UNCLE MIKE!

Colo - 9.5 This man is god

Barton - 8 Very well played

Tiote - 9 Absolutely brilliant. I love him.

Nolan - 7.5 Very good

Jonas - 7 Shit, and then improved a lot. He won the freekick for the goal, but he tried to win too many imo.

Ameobi - 8 Really well played.

Carroll - 9.5 Outstanding in almost everything he did in his build up and defensive play, grabbed a goal and could have got more.

Ranger - 8 Put himself about very well.

Fucking chuffed with that. Tiote, Carroll, Coloccini, Williamson - everyone really - were brilliant. Just one thing, though. Did anyone with Sky HD notice a bug with the sound? I couldn't turn off the Arsenal fanzone...

Said it during the match - they were dying for Arsenal to win.

51%-49% possession to us according to BBC. When was the last time an away side had that at The Emirates?

I think we had high 50s a couple of seasons ago but we did fuck all going forward and got beat.

If i die now, i dont care, at least i would die as one hell of a happy and proud human being!!

So proud over our team, every single player, manager and club! Get in!!

Standing ovation!

:clap:

51%-49% possession to us according to BBC. When was the last time an away side had that at The Emirates?

When Barca passed them off the park.

Lost for words man :lol:

Williamson and Coloccini are fucking fantastic, what a partnership. Loved when Arshavin dribbled past Williamson in the box, but Williamson knew Colo had his back and just let him run past him and let Colo sort it out.

Got a grin the size of the tyne bridge right now, had my heart in my mouth most of the match but we were magnificent. Stout defending, intelligent attack play and some great midfield work too.

So chuffed for them! :D