Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

City are winning, we're 5th.

Well we're 4th for now. :lol:

I don't think there's any way we could still be 4th at about 6 this evening.  But aye, technically we're 4th I spose :)

West Brom-Man City could get abandoned though, fingers crossed.

For me there is no man of the match, there is just a team of the match!

What a fucking team performance!

Willy, Colo, Tiote, Carroll.

Even Jonas, Enrique, Nolan who weren't playing very well pulled the strings at the end and helped us keep the score at 1-0.

GREAT GREAT PERFORMANCE!

HOWAY THE LADS!

Absolutely amazing result! What a team peformance. Assured, organised, disciplined, mature. One of the best back 4s I've seen at Newcastle. Simpson is getting better and better. Perch may have been a poor buy but in terms of providing competition it was inspired!

We ran all day long, forced them out wide where they were putting in crosses we were always going to win. Tiote is an absolute gem. Champions league! Imagine what we can do with a better home form and this grit and determination away. Fucking ecstatic!

and arsenal are a bunch of snide wimps, little digs here and there, hysterics on the floor when they lose the ball etc. fabregas was leaving a foot in all the time. and for the 2nd game in a row Tiote was battered yet didnt get the protection he deserved from the ref.

totally deserved as well. wasnt even like we just parked the bus, we competed and came out on top.

Bang on, I hope the media reflect this. Not that I'm too arsed like but it would be nice.