Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_toonbelly.gif

seen the camera focused on this chap again. I remember standing behind him at Forest, asked me if I could see alright, seemed nice enough like.

"Nar mate, your fat, horrible tits are blocking the view".

I notice on the full BBC interview with Hughton he mentions that we had tweaked the tactics with regards to Shola's positioning rather than just going 4-4-2 as in the last few matches. Clever cunt. :snod:

Guest sittingontheball

I think we came of age today as a team. No doubt last week was a swashbuckling performance but today we out-passed the best passing team in England. Tiote must already be worth twice what we paid for him so he's paid for Hughton's new contract already IMO. Bring on the rest of the season.

Tiote would be a steal even at six million iyam.

He looks better than Palacios and how much did he go for?

Im getting so irritated with the news this morning...

"Subdued Arsenal"

"Fabregas not as his best"

etc

If Roger Federer beats Joe Blogs, you dont hear "Joe Blogs not as his best"

You play as well as your opponent.

Our Keeper was better than theirs

Tiote was better than Fabregas

Carrol scored when they couldnt

pretty simple if you ask me

Guest jeffers09

Havent read to much of the thread was just wondering what people at the match thought of the atmosphere yesterday have to say i wasnt to impressed was a bit to quite were i was might just have been were i was standing but i expected better  especially after being 1-0 up,didnt help with there fans being so quiet ...

Thought the atmosphere was ok to be honest.  I was standing right at the back on the right hand side - so away from the 'louder' Arsenal fans behind the goal - but the noise seemed pretty good.

Atmosphere seemed to take a bit of a dip at beginning of second half but I think that was because:

a) people were starting to take in the fact we were winning; and

b) people were pretty nervous.

Guest firetotheworks

Having just watched the MOTD Highlights and Analysis again, there are a couple of things that I didn't notice that pleased me.

1. Watching the highlights when we score, when their player gets sent off, and at full time, you'd think it was a SJP. Our away fans sounded incredible as always.

2. When Lee Dixon was doing his analysis on how Arsenal played poorly, the point where he actually showed the one example in the match of 'what they're all about' and playing through the opposition, was when Tiote had been obstructed and was uninvolved in trying to defend. :tiote:

Guest johnson293

Did we really win yeasterday? :cheesy:

Nah, Arsenal lost.

^ This - we haven't actually 'beaten' anyone this season - the other team just hasn't turned up and/or had an off day when they have lost against us.

:celb:  :cheesy: