The Legends/Total Sport/606 Thread - Three Legends Axed

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

It's been funny listening to Slaven/Horswill trying in vain to put us down unsuccessfully after the mackem/arsenal games. I hate the way it's them two v NUFC. They can say what they like, but like the rest of their obsessed fans, success for them is going one better than NUFC.

• 4 weeks later...

Fair play to SSN on showing 3 sensible fan reactions and not 3 morons.

Aye they do what they always do though (if it's the same ones I've seen). Show the thick Geordies and keep the sensible interviews for those they record without a regional accent.

Dunno why I listen to these things, they just wind me up, much like coming on here really but I least on here I can argue back.

Some halfwit on Radio Newcastle telling us how good a job Ashley is doing. "The club has progressed under Ashley, we needed rid of the likes of Robert"

Fucking thick as mince.

Dunno why I listen to these things, they just wind me up, much like coming on here really but I least on here I can argue back.

Some halfwit on Radio Newcastle telling us how good a job Ashley is doing. "The club has progressed under Ashley, we needed rid of the likes of Robert"

Fucking thick as mince.

:lol: