Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Guest Geordiesned

That "Newcastle's a shithole" chant was comical.

Anyone who's ever been to a match at Maine Road or Eastlands should know what a shithole is!

Maybe they were confused by our vibrant beautiful city centre. They needed to see an Aldi or a charva carrying a TV out someone's house as a comfort blanket.

Guest Stephen927

9 goals scored at home, one of the lowest in the league. 19 scored away from home, the highest in the league.

For all Mancini has come under pressure from the media, they're 5 points ahead of 5th and 2 behind the leaders, albeit Man United have 2 games in hand.

The thing with City is they had an opportunity to gain some goodwill.  Sure, there would've always been their detractors due to the money, but there was a "right to do it"

If they built an exciting youthful team that played great football and (with Tottenham) broke open the old "Big 4" they would've generally been accepted.  Chelsea weren't that, but at least they had the Special One who was worth the ticket price.

Too many Barry's, Milner's, Lescott's and Adebayor's, not enough Silva's, Johnson's and Tevez's - players who aren't cunts and are actually worth the crazy money being thrown around (or in the case of Adam Johnson canny young signings).

Tevez is a cunt though. Just wanted to throw that out there. I completely agree with your opinion though mate. Just want to say Tevez is a cunt, and he's one of their biggest hateable things, no matter how good he is. Mercenary cunt. And they deserve each other. Scum.

They're balls. The worst thing they did was bring in a catenaccio-style manager. Grinding out results is nee way to make friends when you're sitting on piles of cash. It's like that bloke in the pub who every knows is loaded but never buys a round and counts his pennies out on the bar.

I dont mind Man City at all I find it amusing that they have shaken up the classic PL top 4.

They paid Liverpool to be utter garbage? Or Spurs to be good? ???

They have only done it in the transfer market so far. But over the next few years they will be up there battling for the title.

I dont mind Man City at all I find it amusing that they have shaken up the classic PL top 4.

They paid Liverpool to be utter garbage? Or Spurs to be good? ???

They have only done it in the transfer market so far. But over the next few years they will be up there battling for the title.

I'm not even sure that's the case tbh. Who have they signed that any of the big boys would want? Tevez clearly, but who else?

They're balls. The worst thing they did was bring in a catenaccio-style manager. Grinding out results is nee way to make friends when you're sitting on piles of cash. It's like that bloke in the pub who every knows is loaded but never buys a round and counts his pennies out on the bar.

:lol: Very true.

funnily enough THEY WANT TO WIN SOMMAT

as opposed to being popular or attractive - like us

• 2 months later...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-s-Mario-Balotelli-has-courted-controversy-again-after-being-seen-throwing-darts-at-youth-team-players-article717493.html

Mario Balotelli is at the centre of another storm – after being spotted ­throwing darts at youth team players.

The £24million Manchester City striker hurled the missiles from a first-floor window at the club’s Carrington training complex.

The incident went unseen by manager Roberto Mancini and his coaching staff – but the prank may well spark an internal inquiry. A City spokesman confirmed no one was injured – but Balotelli could still be in trouble.

:lol: What a tit.