Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

Can I ask what actually happened with the Barton incident? Sky man jokingly said it was like something David Haye would do.

Basically one of those really hard open-handed jabs/pushes that people throw at pubs to get fights started.

Can I ask what actually happened with the Barton incident? Sky man jokingly said it was like something David Haye would do.

Blackburn player got booked for diving, Barton turned around and Pedersen must have said something and he just kinda like slapped his stomach lightly. Commentators going on as if he 'punched Pedersen in the stomach'

Barton won't be suspended. Him, Gamst and the ref were clearly discussing the incident a short while after the fact.

Doesn't mean the ref saw it.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6932/seesit.jpg

If he saw it he would've gone over to talk to them, tbh.

Barton won't be suspended. Him, Gamst and the ref were clearly discussing the incident a short while after the fact.

He did when Gamst came back on, as I said.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7648/talkingaboutit.jpg

He did when Gamst came back on, as I said.

Thought he went to have a word simply because Pedersen was having an argument with Barton. Not sure the ref even knew what it was about. Anyway, we'll see...

Our home form will be starting to pray on the players and fans minds if we dont start racking up a few regular home wins. Fulham are no mugs and whilst they aren't world beaters, they will be coming up here knowing they can win. I really wouldnt like to call it, certainly a fixture to avoid on an accumulator.

Even after tonight we are averaging 1.4 points a game - having played 3 of the top 4 away from home. Continue this average and we'll end up on 54 points which would do me nicely.

Need 3 points from this one though.

I'd be tempted with Routledge coming back in for Tiote, we really shouldn't need a DM at home against Fulham.

Not sure who I'd partner Carroll with though if Shola is unfit, would be nice to give Ranger a full run out but it might be too much of a risk.

It might also be time to give Williamson a rest for a game, would be a decent game for Campbell to slot into

We've got to try and look at the positive. Win on Saturday and we're guaranteed to be fifth.

Some consolation for tonight like i know, but hay ho, just another typical night of being a Newcastle supporter.

I know a lot of us are born into it, but i still think we're all a bit  :idiot2:.

We've got to try and look at the positive. Win on Saturday and we're guaranteed to be fifth.

Some consolation for tonight like i know, but hay ho, just another typical night of being a Newcastle supporter.

I know a lot of us are born into it, but i still think we're all a bit  :idiot2:.

Lets be honest, this season was always going to erratic in terms of form. We do need to sort out the home form though

Lets be honest, this season was always going to erratic in terms of form. We do need to sort out the home form though

True  :thup:.