Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

Fulham are a better footballing side than Blackburn but Hughes will be making his niggly stamp on them slowly but surely. We have to take the lead, it's as simple as that. We struggle to break down teams who take the lead and then withdraw their players behind the ball.

Hughes' Blackburn team wasn't much different to Allardyce's. They'll cheat, foul and waste time. He coaches his players in his mould - cunt.

I sense changes afoot, and rightly so.

Krul

Simpson   Campbell  Colo  Enrique

Barton   Guthrie  Nolan    Jonas

Routledge

Carroll

I like how you put the effort in to space out the team correctly but left Krul playing with the corner flag.

Our team is so good we don't need a keeper and can rather play another right back, obviously.

Fulham are a better footballing side than Blackburn but Hughes will be making his niggly stamp on them slowly but surely. We have to take the lead, it's as simple as that. We struggle to break down teams who take the lead and then withdraw their players behind the ball.

Hughes' Blackburn team wasn't much different to Allardyce's. They'll cheat, foul and waste time. He coaches his players in his mould - cunt.

they were physical but nowhere near allerdyce levels of anti football

Honestly have more confidence coming into away games than home games at this stage. Just cant see us getting a win, but we really should be, especially against a team with an apparently poor away record of late.

We looked knackered tonight.

Krul

Simpson  Campbell  Coloccini  Enrique

Smith

Guthrie/Barton  Nolan

Routledge                           Jonas

Carroll

This is great

I sense changes afoot, and rightly so.

Krul

Simpson   Campbell  Colo  Enrique

Barton   Guthrie  Nolan    Jonas

Routledge

Carroll

I like how you put the effort in to space out the team correctly but left Krul playing with the corner flag.

Our team is so good we don't need a keeper and can rather play another right back, obviously.

I'm worried about Simpson's lack of height so put Krul just behind to strengthen. Don't really need a keeper imo.

Btw, we have generally bounced back well from poor results this season so thats something to cling your hopes to.

0-3 loss to Man Utd, followed by the 6-0 win against Villa.

0-2 loss to Blackpool followed by a 1-0 win against Everton

1-2 loss to Stoke followed by a loss to Man City which we really deserved something from.

2-2 draw with Wigan followed by a 2-1 win at West Ham

We'll need to win this, because we aren't getting nowt from t'Reebok.

Based on what? If Liverpool wins over there why not us.

He's basing it on the fact we struggle against physical sides.

bolton don't play like the bolton of old anymore, yes they still have the out ball in davies/elmander but they do try and play a bit of football these days

Bolton are very good this year, have the potential to finish 6-8th IMO.

They won't be tough because they're physical, they'll be tough because they're GOOD.

Actually look pretty soft in the air these days, ironically.

We'll need to win this, because we aren't getting nowt from t'Reebok.

Based on what? If Liverpool wins over there why not us.

Stop it.

:lol: